Chapter 62~

Okay so I didn't want to rush things but I want to rush things AHAHAH enJoY

---

Jeremy tapped his foot against the car floor, a bit anxious.

"But what if something goes wrong?" He asked, frowning.

"Jeremy, relax. I promise everything will be okay." Mike chuckled.

"What if the car crashes? Or he gets hurt or-"

"You need to breathe, baby. Nothing is gonna happen." Mike smiled in Jeremy's direction. After several long months of waiting, they were finally about to pick up their new son, Winter. Jeremy had been stressing over the past month, making sure the entire house was clean enough for their new baby.

Winter was only 2 years old, already walking and barely forming sentences. He had light blue eyes and black hair, accompanied by pale skin and chubby cheeks. Jeremy said his eyes reminded him of Mike, and instantly fell in love with the child. Now, on the way to pick him up, Jeremy's anxiety was a mess and his mind wondering towards the worst.

Mike pulled in, cutting the engine before smiling at Jeremy. "Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." Jeremy answered, getting out of the car and heading over to Mike's side, holding his hand as he got out of the car himself. They walked towards the building together, hand in hand.

The car ride home left Jeremy more paranoid than before. He was constantly turning around and looking into the backseat to see if Winter was okay. He was usually looking around or smiling and playing with the mobile that hung from his car seat. Mike eventually grabbed Jeremy's hand, making the brunette look up.

"Relax.. He's okay." Mike laughed gently. Jeremy nodded and sighed, biting his lip.

The first week with Winter in the house was a blur. Every little thing Jeremy head on the baby monitor made him jump and rush to see what was wrong. Despite Mike telling him he was just breathing countless times, he got worried still. Winter would often grab onto Jeremy's leg as he walked, looking up and giggling. He'd began to call the two "dada" and such, and was easily growing on them.

Mike limped into the kitchen Tuesday morning, Winter sitting on his foot and laughing. "You can't hang on me all day. I have work." Mike chuckled. Winter only gripped tighter onto Mike. Jeremy smiled and proceeded to make Mike's morning coffee. The older male picked Winter up, sitting him around his shoulders before sitting down at the table. The baby kicked his feet and smiled as he looked down at the ground.

"It's time for you to eat breakfast, actually." Jeremy took Winter from Mike and set him in his high chair.

"He could've eaten up there." Mike shrugged.

"Using your head as a table. Probably a plate, too." Jeremy laughed before giving Mike his coffee. "You're staying here tomorrow, right?" He asked, tomorrow being his first day back at work since they got Winter.

"Mhm." Mike grumbled, not really paying attention to what Jeremy was saying, but staring into his eyes. Jeremy noticed and blushed, shaking his head.

"Mike, seriously. He's gonna need a bath tomorrow, too." Jeremy told him before putting Winter's favorite cereal in a bowl and giving it to him. For some reason, he'd never eat the cereal and milk together, always separate.

"I can manage. You'll be fine." Mike assured him.

"Alright.. Hurry and finish your coffee. You're gonna be late." Jeremy rushed.

"Yes, late to work at my own company. Nice." Mike replied sarcastically before finishing his coffee and standing to go get dressed.

---

aight aight aight

this is basically just an intro to Winter and I tried to draw him but the hair was difficult so aha nope

gotta blast