Chapter 39~

SOMEBODY SUGGESTED POOL SEX AND THATS A GOOD PLAN GOOD SHIT IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF but I didn't know how to set it up so thanks to my boyfriend to watching porn for me and explaining what to do he took one for the team❤️

the next one is gonna be like a passionate sex thing but this is only the 4th day???? i need 2 more ideas or else I can't finish the weEK

--

Jeremy and Mike laughed as they splashed eachother in the small pool. The water was actually pretty warm, considering that it was cloudy today. Mike playfully hissed as Jeremy continued to splash him. Getting close enough, the older male picked Jeremy up by the waist, ending the splashes. Jeremy laughed and blushed a bit, kicking slightly.

"Release me!" Jeremy giggled.

"Never!" Mike replied, blowing raspberries onto the brunette's cheek.

"This is cruel and unusual punishment!" Jeremy bit his lip to stop himself from laughing more.

"More like you have chubby cheeks and I'm going to blow raspberries on them whether you like it or not." Mike continued his action and Jeremy squealed.

"You're an asshole!" Jeremy tilted his head away from Mike.

"Whatever," Mike chuckled before putting Jeremy down. The two almost immediately connected in a passionate liplock, smiling into the embrace and intertwining their hands together. However, what had started out as a sweet, innocent kiss, soon turned a bit sexual. Tongue was added and both males could feel the tension between them. Jeremy pulled away, saying something as always.

"Are we really gonna do this in the pool?" Jeremy chuckled.

"I mean, we can sit on the ledge." Mike shrugged. Jeremy laughed again before jumping back into another heated kiss. Mike quickly joined in, gently pushing his husband against the side of the pool. As the make out session carried on, Mike's hands roamed around more and more of Jeremy's body, making the submissive male shudder. The younger male ships swayed in an attempt to get Mike going, and it worked. Mike lifted Jeremy up onto the edge of the pool, kissing down his husbands neck and shoulders. Jeremy felt down Mike's chest, blushing. Mike chuckled before taking one of Jeremy's nipples into his mouth. Jeremy gasped and let out a small moan. Mike looked up at his husband, grinning as he sucked gently on the bud. Jeremy blushed as their eyes locked onto one another's. Mike once again reached up to kiss Jeremy, his hands playing with the hem of his brunette's swim shorts. The kiss ended quickly as Jeremy smirked a bit.

"Hurry up, daddy.." Jeremy teased. Mike had to bite his lip to keep himself from moaning as he quickly pulled the younger males shorts down, throwing them behind Jeremy. The air was cool against Jeremy's now erect cock, making him shiver.

"W-What if people see us?" Jeremy asked nervously.

"Let them watch," Mike smirked, "Show them that you're all mine~"

Jeremy only blushed as Mike grasped his erection gently. The dominant males hand stayed still on his husbands aching member. Jeremy whimpered before bucking his hips up to receive the friction he desired.

"You're so impatient~" Mike lowly whispered. Mike then began to tug on the green eyed males member slowly. Drawn out calls for his mate lingered out of Jeremy's mouth, despite his efforts to keep them in.

Mike soon ended his teasing and began preparation with a sly grin. He pushed Jeremy onto his back gently, leaving the submissive male laying open for the elder male. Mike, using the water as lube, circled Jeremy's rim with two fingers, as if warning him. Mike pushed in slowly, making Jeremy gasp and give a small mewl of pleasure. Mike scissored his fingers, watching Jeremy moan as he stretched. A third finger was added, and Jeremy arched his back as Mike's fingers brushed against his prostate. He was sent through a short shock of pleasure, before lowering his arch slightly. Mike scissored all three of his fingers on Jeremy's sweet spot, making the younger male throw his head from side to side in pleasure. He needed more, but had to wait to get what he wanted. Mike smirked and sat on the edge next to Jeremy, putting the younger male on his lap. Slipping out of his shorts, Mike helped Jeremy hover over his throbbing erection. The submissive male didn't need to be told when he slid down onto Mike's member. The two of them groaned. Mike sighed at the tightness of Jeremy's walls. They'd been doing this all week, and the brunette seemed to get tighter and tighter. Mike had to resist fucking Jeremy's brains out, since he had to adjust. Jeremy was tightly gripping his husbands shoulders, already moaning before Mike even began. The older male couldn't help but chuckle as his mate bounced on him slowly. Jeremy was extremely sensitive from the rounds the pervious days, so he wouldn't last long before reaching his climax. Mike was the same way, grunting slightly. Jeremy picked up his pace, biting his lip harshly. The pleasure was overwhelming, and his vision was cutting in and out. Mike could sense that Jeremy was close, and tugged at his member gently just as he did before. Jeremy twitched before spraying his seed over the twos chest. Mike released soon afterwards, panting and riding out his orgasm. Jeremy panted and laid his head on Mike's shoulder.

"If we're gonna do this for a whole week, you might want to actually plan the next one so it's not in an awkward position." Jeremy suggested, to which Mike chuckled and agreed silently.

---

WoWIE THIS IS LATE OOPS

IVE PROCRASTINATING FOR 5 DAYS NOW ;]]] ITS LIT

BUT FR PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO NEXT?!?? IM RUNNING OUT OF THINGS FOR THEM TO FUCK ON