Chapter 49~

I just realized this is the longest book I've ever had on wattpad ever??? almost 50 chapters wow ironic bc 50 shades ahaha ill go-

but *spOILER* to celebrate the 50th chapter you can probably expect smut lmao k enjoy

---

After finishing his paper, Jeremy sighed and laid against the couch in boredom. He still had two more hours before Mike got home, at the least. He decided to work on his digital art skills. Jeremy had been drawing for years, and didn't think he was half bad. He had a couple of drawing programs on his laptop, and planned on getting a drawing pad to hook up to his computer.

About halfway into his drawing, Scott called on Skype. Jeremy hit reply and immediately went back to his art.

"Dude, you will never guess what I just won." Scott said.

"Hm?" Jeremy simply hummed.

"I just got two twenty one pilots tickets!" Scott practically screamed, earning a playful shush from his mom.

"Too bad you don't have any friends." Jeremy chuckled.

"I know. I was thinking you at first, but you and Mike seem to have enough on your plate~" Scott suggested.

"Whatever. I'm more into Panic, anyways." Jeremy rolled his eyes.

"You're a traitor." Scott scoffed. "What're you doing?"

"Drawing." Jeremy replied.

"Drawing what?"

"Nothing in particular.. Just something that came to my mind." Jeremy shrugged.

"Can I see it?" Scott asked.

"It's on my computer." Jeremy laughed.

"Take a screenshot! I wanna see!" Scott whined.

"Maybe when I'm done." Jeremy continued to click on his drawing. There was no way to simply describe it, it really was just something he came up with on the spot.

"Fine. How's Buddy?" Scott questioned.

"I actually have no idea. I'm always at Mike's and even when I am home, he's either asleep, ignoring me, or out." Jeremy answered.

"Do you know where he goes out to?" Scott suddenly became concerned.

"I ran into him at the park one time, he said he always came there to think." Jeremy responded to every question with a bland tone.

"Think about what?"

"You. Him. His existence. You know, normal shit."

"He thinks about me?" You could practically hear the smile on Scotts face.

"Well, duh. You're dating him, for fucks sake." Jeremy snickered.

"Yeah.." Scott sighed. "Listen, I gotta go. I'm gonna call him real quick. I'll text you later."

"Alright, I'll send you the picture then. Bye." Jeremy said as Scott hung up. The mood got depressing really quick, and it made him wonder if Scott was okay. He's expected a bit of a change, due to the move, but his mood just took a sharp turn. Jeremy refused to let it worry him too much.

When Mike got home, he'd arrived with two bags in each hand. Jeremy quickly saved his art and shut his laptop, jumping up to Mike in curiosity.

"What's in there?" Jeremy asked.

"You'll see." Mike laughed.

"Mikeyyyy!" Jeremy pouted as he followed Mike, who walked into his room.

"Yes?" Mike smirked.

"You do this all the time, you can tell me what it is just once, right~?" Jeremy wrapped his arms around Mike's waist for effect.

"Hm.. No." Mike shot down Jeremy's attempt. Jeremy frowned and crossed his arms.

"You're a meanie." Jeremy whined.

"I know." Mike smiled. "Don't worry, you'll get to see it soon enough. But for now, we need to change."

"Why?" Jeremy uncrossed his arms and looked up at Mike with excitement.

"Because I said so. I don't know what size you wear, but I guessed." Mike handed Jeremy a white shirt and a black pair of pants. Jeremy rolled his eyes and changed into the clothes anyways, Mike changing into his own.

"Now will you tell me what we're doing?" Jeremy asked.

"Not yet, baby." Mike laughed. "Go sit on the couch, I'll be right there."

Jeremy groaned and did as Mike told, sitting on the couch and waiting. Mike came back with two blank canvases and several different colors of paint, along with a couple brushes. Jeremy's face lit up at the supplies, causing Mike to laugh slightly.

"You're too adorable." Mike commented. "Grab a brush, we're gonna paint."

The two painted for the remainder of the day. Mike knew Jeremy drew, but hadn't seen any of his drawings yet. He was excited, but astonished was a better word when he saw Jeremy's art. Jeremy had drawn a skull with a bleeding rose blooming out of its eye socket. The detail was amazing, each color blending perfectly with the next.

Mike drew a tree. And a sun in the corner of the canvas. The coloring job wasn't the best, seeing as a lot of the yellow mixed with the blue and made a random green in the sky. Jeremy thought it was cute, however.

"Fuck.. How'd you get so good at that?" Mike asked.

"A lot of practice." Jeremy blushed, looking down at the art and pushing some hair out of his face.

"You're so pretty, Jere.." Mike thought aloud. Jeremy looked up at him and giggled.

"Shut up.." Jeremy replied, now extremely flustered. Mike leaned towards him and laid a solid kiss on his lips, surprising the younger male but still getting a satisfying reaction. Soon, the passionate kiss turned into a make out session as Mike pushed Jeremy back onto the ground, kissing him slowly. Jeremy knew exactly where this was going and wrapped his arms around Mike's neck, pulling away ever so slightly just to tease Mike.

"You know when we have kids we're not gonna be able to fuck everyday, right?" Jeremy grinned.

"Mhm.. That's why I'm gonna make up for that tonight~" Mike mumbled softly into Jeremy's eat, making the brunette shiver. Mike grinned and picked Jeremy up, carrying him to his bedroom and closing the door, preparing for everything that they were about to experience.

---

WOOOO IM TIRED