TWENTY - TWO ::

Throughout the reminder of the night, Granit and his partner had been chattering away, laughing to their hearts content. She even fixed his wandering string of hair for him- she never fixed my hair for me.

Was I getting jealous?

No way.

When she excused herself to leave the table, I took it upon myself to sit beside Granit and ask him some questions-

"You guys look great, when did you meet in Geneva?"

"Last December when I was in Switzerland for a brief period of time to see my family."

"I heard you were a friend of hers, no?"

I nodded at his question; the lads probably never told him we had dated, thinking that that would too awkward for the both of us.

She came back to the table as I got up, offering her my hand to shake, which she smiled gracefully and shook-

Is this reconciliation?

This can't be the end.

Although as I beg on my knees with a smile, she appears next to Granit with such a charm that no one can resist.

Granit sees that I'm holding onto her hand longer than I should- and he gets up, and attempts to break us up.

As he should.

Lucky the MC speaks up about today's event, prompting all of us to go back to sitting in our original seats, or else I would've lost control and-

Unimaginable.

But I keep calm as I look at her across from where I was sitting as she looks lovingly to Granit, who was so focused on the man on the microphone that he didn't even know a beautiful woman next to him was admiring him from close as we're distancing apart.

.

do you think Aaron has given up??? or should give up?

find someone who will look at you like she looks at Granit please

(I would look at him all day lol)

x