FOURTEEN ::

She had left me sitting there, sulking and contemplating- my entire life, her, my career, Alyssa, and ultimately- me and myself again.

It was a terrible feeling being alone in the large hospital room- all white: tiles, ceiling, and even my clothes and my bandages. Except one tiny spot, where she drew a smiley face on an open surface of the bandage. Even if the outside world thought I was stone cold, I smiled at the silly face she painted.

I sat up, reading a card that sat upon my pink drawer.

A,
Feel better.
- A. Florent

I threw the decorative card across the room. The misunderstandings that started with Alyssa Florent was the cause of our relationship collapsing and her falling into Alvaro Morata. Without Alyssa, things would have never turned this way.

Then again, Alyssa and I are strictly just friends.

I had explained that to her, and she didn't listen.

Maybe she was too unhappy to listen to me, to see me. She wanted nothing to do with me.

I shook my head.

I need to stop thinking like this. Of course she still loves me.

Does she?

My phone rang, and I had to reach out to get it.

"Is this Mr. Ramsey? Your fiancée just came to change the apartment code with us at the security desk. I wasn't sure if you knew that she returned from vacation and came home."

My home was no longer home for her. It was a enemy's nest and she dreaded herself there- why did she change the apartment code?

Of course she still loves me.

Or doesn't she...?

.
early update!

filler until I figure out what prompted her to change the security code all of a sudden

can you guess why? ;) does anyone even remember what was their old apartment code and why?

x