SIXTEEN ::

I wanted to desperately hold her in my arms.

The way that she sat up and used her slim fingers to comb the knots in her hair; and the way that her eyes looked at me as I looked her with amazement, and excitement, and joy- that she was here with me.

I mumbled a good morning as she returned the gesture, trying her best to give me her smile that I desperately needed to calm my nerves. She was the first to get up, wearing her jeans that clung to her legs and a clearly oversized black and white jersey with the number 21 on the back- wait, what?

"Why do you have Dybala's name on the back of your shirt?"

"He threw it up the stands when I went to Italy and saw Juventus."

"He never throws his jerseys up in the stands, who are you trying to lie to?"

"Excuse me, Aaron Ramsey- no one asked you to trust me. I told you the truth, and you thought I lied- you're so conceited and self-centered! What's wrong with you? I pull my heart out for you to see, and all you reciprocate with are accusations!"

She continued to stride onward to the restroom as I stood there, dumbfounded and at a complete lost of words.

I followed her footsteps into the restroom soon after, full of silence- I'm thinking about what could've possibly gone down with Dybala and Morata and her, of course.

I spy my toothbrush to be nonexistent as I reached for it. The blue and green toothbrush that once stood for me was no longer found on the stand. Though, she was brushing her teeth as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

"I threw it out. Since you won't be here anymore."

"I-"

"Save yourself the hassle, I don't need to hear it. I'll be leaving in a little to meet up with someone, please leave as soon as you're done."

"Why did you change the passcode?"

She bluntly ignored me as she wiped her face clean with the wet towel.

"Please leave, Mr. Ramsey."

"This is my apartment just as it is much yours."

"Then I'll leave."

She was leaving right in front of my eyes- I wanted to take her wrist and hold her in my arms- but I hopelessly-

Watch her leave me for what seems to be the umpteenth time in my life.

.

no words here because I'm too tired

please write me some more dybala fics and Roman Burki and Lahm pls

recommend me some finished fics to read! :)

thanks

x

68 Ways to Rekindle | Aaron RamseyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara