Chapter 46| I Ran Off

~Kayla's P.O.V.~

I ran off.

Coward.

I showed my weakness. Vulnerability can't be displayed if I don't want this to happen again. Guess I'm going back to bottling up my emotion... Why's the world so messed up?

I hear the door to my room open, but honestly, I'm not in the mood for anyone or anything.

" I beat him up for you."

I look up to see Will, smiling at me softly, but I couldn't return it; I kept my face completely blank. Bottled up emotions.

" Thanks."

He chuckles, but suddenly turns serious, " Uh... Are you ok?"

Breath, Kayla, breath. " I'm fine."

He raises his eyebrow, " Ok, everyone knows that when a girl says ' I'm fine', she really means, ' I'm really not.'" I feel a pang in my chest. I feel like cryig on his shoulder...

" I'm perfect, then" I deadpan.

He smiles at my 'logic', " I--"

" Do you mind giving me some time alone?"

I don't get an answer, just the door closing gently.

And I burst into tears.

~Cole's P.O.V.~

" Can you tell them?"

I'm sitting in my hospital bed with Alex, cuddling her after she had a panic attack over my state. She was still slightly shaking.

I shake my head to the best of my ability. " I can't--"

" Baby, you need it, I need it, and they deserve it. Please, for me?"

I sigh, " Fine."

It's time.

~Kayla's P.O.V.~

I just sat there.

I really trusted him, and he just... he literally broke it.

Imagine your uncle slapping you straight across your face just because you asked why he was talking to you. Do you think that's nice?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

The door opened and Darien stood there. Her cheerful express dropped immediately when she saw my state, even though I jolted and sat up, trying to gather myself.

" Do you think you could come with me?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, " What for?"

She sucked in a deep breath, as if preparing for what she was about to say.

" We need to talk."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!

YUP, YUP!

They gon' TALKKKKK!

-Lena