Tazmin

Matt carried me into a dim lighten room and gently laid  me in a large, plush bed. Looking pissed, he flung a large dresser against the door, clashing into it with a large bang! But he never lifted a finger to do it.

 I don't think I'll ever get used to the mind control, I thought to myself.

Collapsing next to me, Matt wrapped his arms around me tightly, bringing me to his chest. "I'm so sorry, Kat. I didn't mean for this to happen. I'm so sorry." He said as he buried his head into my shoulder. 

"Who is she?" I asked, stroking his dark hair, slowly breathing in his intoxicating sent.

"Tazmin." He answered. "I met her a couple years ago. She's like me, but of course you already saw that. We dated for a while, which was a complete mistake, that woman needs to be kept in a padded cell with a straight jacket and lots of sedation, to keep her from convincing people to let her free." Grasping my hand, Matt pressed his soft lips to the back of my hand, making my cheeks ignite with heat.

Gazing in his eyes, I saw the kindness there and the sorrow. I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm not supposed to fall for a guy like this; a guy that has more girls lined up behind him than Hugh Hefner himself. But resisting him is so hard. He seems to care so much about me.

Shaking these thoughts from my head, I pulled away from Matt and stood by the bed, glancing around the room. It was a large room, but it had hardly anything in it. It was more like a hotel room than a bedroom, except for a yearbook that lay on the dresser that was now wedged against the door. 

Behind me Matt spoke, "I better go see how the other guest are holding up, I'll be back in a few, princess." He cleared the doorway, pecked me on the cheek and scurried his beautiful body out of the room.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, I contemplated tonight's events, mostly Tazmin. I don't know what I did to make her so mad. Maybe she's just a jealous ex-girlfriend, but I don't know why she would be jealous of me, I thought, Matt and I aren't together. Fuck! She probably thinks we are because of the seen that happened during the party. I have a lot of questions to ask Matt, but that will have to wait, I need to get home.

Finding my clothes in the corner of the room, I began to strip from this dress, and this fairytale night. I needed to leave and get away from all this, I thought, laying my clothes flat on the bed. Picking up my light blue shirt I began to move it to put it on, just as the door banged open.

I covered my body trying to shield it from the intruder. Stepping into the room, her heels clicked loudly as she walked slowly towards me. Her long, beautiful golden hair flowed behind her as she smirked at me, circling.

"Well, well, well," Tazmin looked at me as if I was prey. "You're Matt's new play toy, huh?"

Holding my head high, I stated, "I'm not anything to Matt. He and I are nothing."

"Sure, sure." She said, standing in front of me. She shoved my hands away from my body, slithering her light grey eyes up and down my exposed body. "I really don't know what he sees in you, you're nothing like the rest of his play things. No matter. He'll be right back in my arms when he gets tired of being with a 'plain one'." She paused, her head in space. Before I knew what was happening I was flying through the air, my back collided with the wall. Black spots dotted my vision as Tazmin drifted her perfect body to me. Squatting in front of me, she looked at me deep in the eyes. "Let that be a warning to you. If he doesn't come back to me, you won't live." With that she stomped out of the room.

I buried my head into my hands and let a few tears run down my cheeks. Brushing the tears off my cheeks, I stood and quickly threw my clothes on. Flopping back on to the bed, I waited for Matt to come back. The minutes seemed to tick by slowly, but finally his dark head poked its way back into the room. "Well," He said, "Tazmin seems to be gone."

"I know." I replied, numbly.

He looked at me in confusion. "How do you know?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk about it, Matt. Please just take me home."

He looked concerned, but didn't press me for an answer, just simply nodded. Standing, I followed Matt to his car, this time willingly getting in. The ride home was a silent one.

Once Matt stopped in my driveway, I quickly ran from the car towards the front door.

"Kat!" Matt yelled, stepping onto the front porch with me. "Please," He begged "Tell me what happened with you when I left."

"I can't." I said, looking down at my feet.

He lifted my chin so my eyes would meet his. "When you're ready, you can tell me. I'm here for you." He placed  a soft kiss on my lips before he stepped off my porch. Turning the knob, I ran into my well air conditioned house and up to my room. Getting under my soft blanket, I closed my eyes and tried to forget this day. Hopefully tomorrow it'll be like nothing ever happened and I can forget all this, I thought as I drifted off into dreamland.