Rucas- Casual Affair

Comenzar desde el principio

"My bad," Lucas replied with a smirk.

The two went back to listening to Mr. Matthews teach, which they didn't totally mind because Mr. Matthews always made history somewhat fun.

The bell rang and everyone walked out of class.

"So, where's your next class?" Riley asked, already having said goodbye to Maya.

Lucas pulled out his schedule and handed it to Riley. She smirked and whispered, "Well I'll be damned."

"What?" Lucas asked confused.

"We have the exact same schedule," Riley replied, handing the slip of paper to him.

"So then I assume you can show me to my next class without it being too much trouble for you?" Lucas asked with a smirk.

"We'll see. You might be too country for my taste," Riley said with a smirk, turning to walk away. "You coming, cowboy?" she asked, looking over her shoulder to see Lucas not so discreetly checking her out.

"Yeah," he said, walking up beside the brunette.

=======

That's how it was for the next few days. Riley had introduced Lucas to Maya and their friend Farkle. Lucas quickly became a part of their group, arguing with Maya about basically anything, attempting to teach Farkle about sports, and talking to Riley about anything and everything.

The group had been hanging out at Riley's mother's cafe, Topanga's, when the group slowly started to fizzle out. Eventually it got to be just Riley and Lucas.

"I should be getting home," Riley said, noticing that it was starting to get dark.

"I'll walk you," Lucas offered, standing up and offering Riley his hand to help her off the couch, her taking it.

The two started walking, taking the long way so that they could talk for longer.

"So, what does your dad do that brought him to New York?" Riley inquired, her hand still in Lucas'.

"I don't really know," Lucas answered. "He does a bunch of stuff for a company, and they just opened an office in New York that they wanted him to run, so here we are."

Eventually, the two got to Riley's building. Riley began to take her hand out of Lucas', not even realizing that the two had been holding hands until now.

Lucas pulled her back, turning her around, and because of the klutz that she is, making her fall to where he had to catch her.

Riley looked into Lucas' eyes. Lucas looked back at hers, thinking that they must be the prettiest ones he'd ever seen.

She leaned in, and Lucas closed the gap, kissing her softly as he held her in his arms. The two pulled away after a moment.

"Do you wanna go out on Friday?" Lucas asked softly.

"Absolutely," Riley said with a smile, pulling away from Lucas completely and walking back down the street.

"Where are you going?" Lucas asked, following her to the back of her building. He saw a fire escape, and she was climbing it.

"To my apartment," she replied nonchalantly, continuing to climb.

"Why not use the door?" Lucas asked with a smile.

"Because this is way more fun. Goodnight, Lucas," Riley said as she had reached what Lucas assumed was her window, climbing inside.

"Goodnight," Lucas whispered, shaking his head in wonderment and walking back to the street.

=======

Riley had spent the whole week getting ready for this date, making Maya go on more than one trip to the mall in the effort to get an outfit that was "just right."

Lucas hadn't told her where they were going, and Riley hadn't asked, liking the element of mystery. He would be there to get her in about 30 minutes, and Riley was more than excited.

Her parents were gone with her little brother to visit her grandparents for the weekend, the adults needing to do something in Philadelphia and her little brother always eager to see his grandparents, so Riley was home alone.

Riley had decided to wear a black dress that was the perfect mix of casual but sexy and black wedges, her deep brown locks curled. She had to admit, she looked really good. Texts to Maya with pictures of the finished look had verified that.

She was putting the last few things in her purse when she heard a knock at the window. She smiled and walked over, opening it to see Lucas. He was clad in a deep blue button down that brought out his eyes and dark jeans.

"I have a door, you know," she said with a smirk as he crawled in to sit at the bay window.

"I know that, but you're right. That way is more fun," Lucas said with a smile.

"I'm sorry to ruin the fun, but I can't go out the window tonight in this outfit," Riley said as she stood up and walked to her door, taking Lucas by the hand and pulling him behind her.

Lucas hadn't actually looked at her outfit until she said that. His eyes traveled up and down her body, seeing how good she looked. He quietly sighed, loving how she looked.

The two left the apartment and went on their date.

=======

The date had been really fun for the two seventeen year olds, so fun in fact that they had come back to Riley's apartment for coffee.

They were on the couch kissing, when Lucas pulled away.

"I should be getting home," he said, very obviously having to pull himself away from her.

"Why not stay awhile more?" Riley asked, lust evident in her eyes.

"Aren't your parents and your brother going to be back at some point?" Lucas asked, confused.

"They're gone for the weekend," Riley said, pulling on the front of Lucas' shirt to get him closer to her.

"Oh thank god," he breathed, crashing his lips back onto hers.

Everything became more passionate in that instant. They eventually stood up in an effort to make their way into Riley's room.

Lucas had unzipped Riley's dress before they got out of the living room, Riley having unbuttoned his shirt completely.

By the time they got to her bedroom, all bets were off, the two just falling into each other.

=======

The two teens were laying in each other's arms, breathless.

"That was-" Riley started.

"I know," Lucas finished.

The two laid in each other's arms for awhile longer before Lucas stood up and pulled on his pants.

"I really do need to go home this time," Lucas said with a smirk, pulling on his shoes as well.

"I guess," Riley said. Lucas walked over to Riley who was sitting up in the bed, kissing her deeply.

"I'll call you tomorrow," Lucas said as he walked over to the window. "Ok," Riley replied.

"Goodnight, subway girl," Lucas said as he crawled out the window, looking at her from the fire escape. "Goodnight, subway boy," Riley replied. Lucas winked at her before walking away.

Riley looked around her room, noticing the deep blue button down still laying on her floor. She smiled, thinking that Lucas must not have realized that he wasn't wearing it. She put it on along with a pair of underwear and called it good, crawling back into bed, thinking fondly about the guy who had just walked out of her window.