XLVIII {48}

Harry.

One Week Later.

After a week full of bliss and raising Xavior, I had to get back to my duties of being Alpha. First things first, going to see Zayn and demand answers. Liam, Niall and Louis had told me that they would meet me at the cells in five minutes.

When I got there, I was surprised to see them already there.

"Boys. Shall we?" I ask and they nod, allowing me to enter the cells first. Walking through the many cells housed in the dungeon, all that could be heard was the cries of rogues that posed a threat to the Kingdom.

We finally reached the end and my eyes immediately landed on Zayn. A low growl left my mouth as I stared at him. He, then, looks up at me and I could see the guilt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." He utters and I frown, taking a step closer to his cell.

"Why?" Is the only question that I ask. He laughs sarcastically.

"Because I couldn't protect her. I only wanted your mate for revenge." He says and I frown even more.

"Revenge? What revenge?" I demand and he looks up at me, tears in his eyes.

"For killing my mate." He says and Liam gasps from behind me and I turn to look at him.

"Sabrina was your mate? The rogue that Harry killed? That was why she smelled of you." Liam says and I feel like someone had punched me in the heart. Zayn is like this because of me... It's my fault.

I turn back to him. I reached into my pocket for the key. I, then, use it to open Zayn's cell. He looks shocked that I've decided to let him out. We look at each other for a few seconds before we leap into each others arms, forgetting that we'd ever been enemies.

"I'm sorry, too." I say, meaning every word of it.

Luna.

I gently rock Xavior in my arms, quietly singing to him. The door to the nursery opens and Bernadette walks in. She immediately smiles when she sees us.

"Hi." I smile and she walks over to us.

"Hi. How are you both?" She asks and I nod. "No one in the Kingdom or castle have seen you for just over a week. They're confused as to where their Luna and future Alpha has gone." She giggles and I smile, handing her Xavior, who she happily welcomes.

"I like the fact that we're isolated. That we can be a family for a week. Maybe it is time to go to and see everyone. Come out of hiding." I say, packing up Xavior's bag, so, that we could go and see everyone. Maybe surprise Harry.

Bernadette hands me Xavior and takes the nappy bag from me

Bernadette hands me Xavior and takes the nappy bag from me. I smile and cover Xavior in his blanket that Bernadette knitted for him.

We get down to the main palace staircase and the maids and guards smile when they see us

We get down to the main palace staircase and the maids and guards smile when they see us. They sneak a peak at Xavior as we past them. We make our way to Harry's office and Bernadette opens the door.

I gasp when I see who is sitting next to Liam... Without retraints. Harry jumps up and rushes over to me.

"Baby, baby, calm down. He's not a threat anymore. It's okay." Harry says, trying to calm me down. I glare at him.

"Don't, Harry. Just don't. You knew how I felt about him, yet, you happily welcome him into your office. Just don't. I knew that it was a mistake coming out of the apartment." I say, turning to take Xavior's bag from Bernadette before leaving the office, quickly getting back to the apartment.

Harry.

I growl in frustration when Luna leaves the office with Xavior. Zayn stands up.

"I should go." He says, but, I shake my head.

"You're not going anywhere. She'll come around. She's just worried for the safety of Xavior. When she sees that you're not a threat, she'll come around. Liam, could you?" I ask and he nods, going after Luna.

She wouldn't want to speak to me right now.

It's like I've woken up from a dream into a nightmare.

READ, VOTE, COMMENT, ADD.

THANK YOU. X X X

(ALSO, THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS I HAVE RECEIVED!)

EDITED!