XVlll {18}

Harry.

"Let's go over the plan one more time." I say and everyone nods. "Bella will cast a protection spell on us as we confront Drake and his pack. She will try to conjure up a water demon if Drake starts anything. We will be equipped and ready to fight if need be." I say and everyone nods again. I nod in confirmation and sit down next to Bella on the sofa.

"What do we do if Bella can't create a water demon?" Luke asks and I turn to him.

"We fight." I say and he nods.

Annabella.

I watched as everyone rushed around, collecting weapons and organising everything. I just watched. My eyes caught a candle on the table. I reached forward and picked it up, holding it in my hands. I focused all of my energy on the candle before seeing it levitate a few inches in the air. I smile as it floated.

"Well done." I turn and see Harry standing a few feet away from me. The candle drops and falls onto the rug. I sigh and bend down to pick it up.

"All set?" I ask and Harry nods.

"Yeah. Listen, I want you to stay safe. If anything were to happen, I want you to run. Run and never turn back." He tells me, but, I shake my head.

"No. If anything happens, I'm helping you. Nothing you say can stop me." I sternly tell him and he nods, sighing as he does.

"I thought as much." He smiles and I smile back, grabbing his collar and connecting our lips. He smirks as he pulls away. He lightly growls in my ear and my knees wobbled at the sound. He chuckles and kisses my cheek before leading me into the dining room where the others were.

"Read-" Liam is cut off when a brick comes flying through the window. Harry and my Dad growls when they see Drake and his pack outside. Mum, me, Haven and Harper remained inside while the boys and my Dad went outside.

"Styles, Arling. Hello, gorgeous." Drake smirks at me and Harry growls, taking a warning step forward.

"Back off, Drake!" Louis growls and Drake chuckles.

"You see, I can't do that. Your girl, she hurt me. That doesn't sit right with me." Drake growls.

"We can work this out without fighting." Dad tries to reason, but, Drake shakes his head.

"I don't think so, Daddy dearest. Kill em'." Drake orders and his pack take off running at the boys. I close my eyes and focus on water. Trying to block out everything, but, water. I hear a yell and open my eyes to see a huge water demon with three of Drake's pack members in it's hold. Drake growls and charges at me.

Michael jumps on him and Drake shakes him off, Michael landing on a sharp piece of wood. I gasp and throw my hand up, a fire ball hitting Drake and knocking him into the nearest tree.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" I yell and four of Drake's remaining pack members drag him away.

"This isn't over, King Harry!" One of the guy yells and I frown.

King Harry?

I see Ashton, Luke, Calum and Niall rush over to Michael. I follow them and gasp when I see that the piece of wood had pierced through his heart... Killing him.

Tears filled my eyes as the guys whined in pain at the loss of one of their own.

And it's all my fault.

I sat in the garden at Harry's place.

Everyone was having a funeral for Michael

Everyone was having a funeral for Michael. They were going to bury him on the grounds. Seeing as I'm the reason for his death, I thought it only right for me not to attend.

I'm still baffled as to why Harry was called 'King Harry'. If I'd have never came into Harry's life and turned it upside down, Michael would still be here.

"Annabella?" I turned to see Harry making his way over to me. "Why weren't you at the funeral?" He asks me and I sigh.

"Seeing as I'm the reason that he's dead, I thought it best to not go." I say and Harry frowns.

"What? No. No. You're not the reason that he died. He died trying to do the honorable thing. That wasn't your fault. Drake would have killed you if Michael hadn't intervened. He saved you. The others are proud of that and you should be, too." Harry says and I nod, a smile on my face. "Come on. The others are waiting for us." I nod and take his hand as he pulls me up.

"One more thing. Why did that guy call you King Harry?" I ask and Harry's eyes widen.

READ, VOTE, COMMENT, ADD.

THANK YOU. X X X

(ALSO, THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES I HAVE RECEIVED!)

EDITED!