XVl {16}

Annabella.

One Week Later.

"Ordinary table salt is sodium chloride. What is baking soda?" Our Biology teacher asked and I raised my hand. "Yes, Miss Arling?" He asks with a smile.

"Baking soda is sodium bicarbonate." I say and he nods.

"Yes, that's right." He says and I nod, a small smile on my face. "Okay! I have the results from your tests back. I'm going to hand them out now." He says and reaches behind him for the tests.

"I know that you've done well, babe." Harry says and I turn to him, smiling at the words he says.

"Thank you." I say and he smiles. My test is handed back and I take a deep breath, turning it over. I gasp when I see the letter 'B' written on the first page.

"See, I told you." Harry says, turning his paper over. I immediately see 'B+' on his page and smile.

"Well done!" I exclaim and he chuckles.

"Thanks, babe." He says with a smile.

"Okay, class! There was one question that everyone got wrong. Question 4: Plants receive their nutrients mainly from what? Everyone said light, but, the correct answer is soil." Our teacher says and we all nod.

I grabbed a tray and waited in line at lunch with Harry, who also grabbed a tray. I pointed to the chicken bake when I arrived at the food. The lady filled my plate with some chicken bake, carrots and green beans. Harry got the same as me.

We got our dessert and drink before making our way over to the table where the guys were. When we sat down, Liam immediately perked up.

"We have bad news." He whispers and I sigh.

"What is it?" Harry asks and Liam leans in closer to us.

"Drake is planning his move. He is getting a pixie to help him." He says and Harry groans.

"Not a pixie! They have that damned dust that makes you fuzzy!" He exclaims and I frown.

"Aren't I more powerful, then, any pixie?" I ask and all heads turn to me. Harry turns to me and I smile.

"Yes and no. Yes because you are a witch. You hold more magic, then, any pixie and no because their dust can fuzz up a witch even as powerful as you for a few seconds." Harry explains and I nod.

"Maybe my parents can help?" I shrug and Niall perks up.

"Yes. Yes, they can." He smiles and we all frown.

"I still don't understand how we can help." My Mum says to Niall and he smiles.

"You and Annabella are both witches, which means that you can connect your powers, right?" Niall begins to explain and Mum nods. "Right! So, you can both connect your powers and create a force field over us when Drake and his pack attack." He says and Mum nods.

"It'll work." She smiles and Dad nods.

"And Dad? You can be in the confrontation with the boys." I say and he nods.

"This might just be crazy enough to work." Liam says and I smirk at Harry.

"Okay, just like we practised before." Harry says and I smile, turning to him.

"I did kick a demon's arse just last week. I think I know what to do." I smirk and he playfully glares at me.

"Fine. You have the floor." He says and I nod, thanking him. I raised my hands, trying to focus on fire and nothing else. Suddenly, a spurt of fire sprinkled from my hand and created a firework in the sky before disappearing.

 Suddenly, a spurt of fire sprinkled from my hand and created a firework in the sky before disappearing

"Wow." Harry says, wide eyed. I smirk and raise my hands again, this time, trying to focus on water only. I felt nothing happen, but, suddenly felt very cold. "Annabella!" I heard Harry yell before he pushes me to the ground. I look up to see what looked like a water demon. It was a demon in the shape of water.

I closed my eyes shut tightly before water drownded Harry and I

I closed my eyes shut tightly before water drownded Harry and I. I gasp and open my eyes and turn to Harry, both of us soaked and on the ground.

"What was that?" I asked and Harry shrugged.

"I don't know, but, I'll find out." He said and I nod.

READ, VOTE, COMMENT, ADD.

THANK YOU. X X X

(ALSO, THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES I HAVE RECEIVED!)

EDITED!