V {5}

Harry.

"Harry, how could you be so reckless? You know that you're not supposed to use your powers on your mate!" Liam exclaims and I frown.

"Why?" I ask and Liam's eyes widen.

"You mean you don't know?!" He asks and I shake my head. "Your powers don't work on your mate!" He exclaims and my eyes widen.

"WHAT!!!!" I demand and Liam sighs in frustration. So, Annabella remembers what happened last night?

Annabella.

"How was your first practice match today, Son?" Dad asks Adrian and he begins to tell him about his first practice match. I fiddle with my food, my appetite long lost. I kept thinking about why Harry thought that I wouldn't remember anything?

It's not like I have troubles with my memory. I just have attacks, episodes and nightmarish nightmares from time to time. I mentally laughed, thinking of how crazy I'll sound if I said that to someone. "How about you, Bells?" Dad asks, pulling me from my thoughts.

"The usual, Dad. Nothing interesting." I say and he nods. I push away my plate and stand up from the dinner table.

"Oh, honey!" My Mum calls as I leave the dining room. I turn back to her. "You have your first appointment with the councillor on Monday." She says and I nod and leave the room, making my way upstairs. I walk into my bedroom, pulling out my sketch book and sitting in the middle of the room on the floor.

"Remember."

A voice whispers and I frantically look around, trying to see who the voice belonged to. No one was around.

"Remember."

The voice repeats and I grow scared. The air becomes thicker and my vision begins to blur. An episode is about to happen. I feel my back hit the floor as my vison blackens.

"Nanny! Nanny!" A little boy exclaims as he skips into a house, a little girl right behind him. An old lady turns around and smiles when she sees the two children.

"Harry! Gemma!" She smiles happily and my heart freezes. Harry? This is Harry? Why am I dreaming of Harry? Who is Gemma?

"Nanny, Mummy says that you're sick." Little Harry pouts and the old lady sighs, obviously not knowing what to tell the two children. She, then, leads them off into another room and the scene begins to fade.

I gasp for air, holding onto my chest. Why the hell did I just had a dream about Harry? That's it, no more pussy footing around. First thing Monday morning, I am going to find him and demand answers. Who is Gemma? Is Harry this super werewolf?

I wait in the car park for Harry's car, growing impatient and more nervous as time progresses. I finally see his car drive into the gates and finally park. He climbs out and looks shocked that I'm standing here.

"You're quiet, short tempered, your eyes change colour, I never see you eat or drink while at school. You try to make me forget things that I see involving you and you have a mark on your arm from where I touched you. You're not normal." I finish and Harry stands still, not saying anything. He nods and I realise that I'm not crazy. "I know exactly what you are." I say and he scoffs.

"Tell me what I am, then, Bella." He glares and I glare right back.

"Super werewolf." I spit and he looks surprised that I know what he is. "I have one question for you," I say, making him meet my eyes. "Who is Gemma?"

READ, VOTE, COMMENT, ADD.

THANK YOU. X X X

(ALSO, THANK YOU FOR THE READS, COMMENTS AND VOTES I HAVE RECEIVED!)

EDITED!