XXXl {31} *MATURE CONTENT*

Annabella.

Graduation Day.

"How do I look?" I ask Harry, twirling around in my graduation gown. He chuckles and nods.

"I have no doubt that you'll be the prettiest girl there." He says and I smile.

"Thank you." I say, hugging him in appreciation. I can't seem to grasp the fact that I'll be a Luna, a Queen, a Wife and a Mother over the next few years. My life is now planned out for me. I, no longer am confused about where I'll be in five years time because now I know.

"Come on, Luna. The ceremony starts in an hour." Harry says as he takes my hand and leads me from the pack house.

"Is this thing on? Can you hear me?" The Principal asks into microphone and we all nod and he smiles. "Welcome students of 2016! Today, you will graduate and lead different paths, the ones that you have all chosen. I am pleased to hand you your diplomas and bid farewell to the class of 2016!" He exclaims and we all cheer, applauding.

"Now, when your name is called, come up, shake my hand and take your diploma." He says and we nod. "Okay. Haven Marks." He says and Haven walks up to the front and takes her diploma, shaking the Principal's hand as she does. "Todd Kitridge."

"Liam Payne." Liam goes up and takes his diploma and shakes the Principal's hand. "Harry Styles." I smile as Harry stands up and goes to the front. He takes his diploma and shakes the Principal's hand tightly and I mentally cheer. "And lastly, Annabella Arling." My breath hitches and I stand up, slowly walking to the front. I take my diploma and shake the Principal's hand. "Welcome to the pack, Luna." He whispers and I frown.

I sit back down and look to Harry, who is already smiling at me as he sends me a wink. The Principal is a werewolf... "Congratulations class of 2016! You graduated!" He exclaims and we all jump up, throwing our hats into the air.

I jump into Harry's arms, kissing him roughly.

"We did it! We graduated!" I happily exclaim and he nods, his eyes lighting up as he kisses me again.

"Come on down, Ladies and Gentlemen! This is the last song of the night!" The dj says and Harry grabs my hand, leading me onto the dance floor as the music for English Love Affair by 5 Seconds Of Summer starts.

It started on a weekend in May,
I was looking for attention
Needed intervention
Felt somebody looking at me
With a powder white complexion
Feeling the connection.

I swayed along to the song with Harry and he smirked and I leaned my head onto his shoulder as the chorus started.

When the lights go out
She's all I ever think about
The picture burning in my brain
Kissing in the rain
I can't forget my English love affair
Today,
I'm seven thousand miles away
The movie playing in my head
Of her king size bed
Means I can't forget my English love affair
My English love affair.

I look around the hall and I see my friends, dancing, singing and having a good time. I know now. This is where I want to be.

Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
My English love affair.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

My graduation gown falls from my shoulders, only leaving me in my bra and panties. Harry is only in his boxers as he lowers me onto the mattress. I groan and attack his mouth with mine, grinning when he moans against me.

We both hurry to remove our underwear and I gasp when I feel him pressing against me.

"Condom." I breath and Harry nods, wasting no time in finding some protection and slipping it on. He positions himself at my entrance and smirks.

"Ready, gorgeous?" He asks and I nod, crying out when I feel him push into me. He rolls his hips forward until he's fully inside of me. I groan and push him over, straddling him and I push myself down onto him. He groans and growls at the same time. "Fuck, baby!" I grin and continue my movements until I feel my release approaching.

I groan along with Harry as we both reach our highs. I flop down beside him and he laughs, pulling me to him. "Who knew you were a rider." He sniggers and I blush and hide my face in his chest.

We soon fall asleep to each others soft breathing.

READ, VOTE, COMMENT, ADD.

THANK YOU. X X X

(ALSO, THANK YOU FOR THE READS, COMMENTS AND VOTES I HAVE RECEIVED!)

EDITED!