Vll {7}

Annabella.

"Your homework is due tomorrow." Our Math teacher announces and the rest of the class groans. I pick up my homework, then, make my way out of the classroom, running straight into Harry.

"Hi." He splats out awkwardly. I smile and nod. "Are you okay?" He asks, clearing his throat. I nod, not quite finding my voice today. "That's good. We have Biology now... Can I walk with you?" He asks and I nod, a smile coating my lips.

"How are you?" I ask him and he nods slowly, digging his hands into his pockets as we walk to Biology together.

"I can sense how confused you are about this whole thing, so, I brought this along with me." He says and digs into his backpack, fishing out a book. He hands it to me and I frown as I read the cover.

Being An Alpha's Mate.

I look at him and smile.

"Thank you." I say and put the book in my bag as we reach Biology. Surprisingly, Harry takes a seat next to me when we get inside the classroom. Even the teacher and most of the students looked surprised. Everyone soon settled down and class began.

"Who can tell me what Photo-oxidation is?" He asks and I wait for other students to answer, seeing as I already knew what it was. The whole class, including me, are left stunned when Harry raises his hand.

"Yes, Mr Styles?" The teacher says and Harry sighs.

"Photo-oxidation is oxidation caused by the action of light." He says and Mr Spellman nods.

"You're quite right, Mr Styles. Photo-oxidation is oxidation caused by the action of light or light particles. These types of questions will appear on your pop quiz tomorrow, so, study for them." He says before going onto another subject.

I sit down by an old tree in the courtyard, eating my lunch. I had the book that Harry had given me in my hands and I was about to read it. Opening the cover to the first page, I began to read.

An Alpha will always have a mate that is a little abnormal. It could be in the silliest way or the most serious. If the Alpha is the super werewolf, their mate will be extremely different. I am talking from experience. I was the mate of the very first super werewolf, my name is Arabella Anikdote, my mate is Henry Stargate. When Henry first told me that I was his mate, I was terrified. As time progressed, I started to feel everything that Henry felt.

One night, he got into a fight with a rogue werewolf and got thrown against a tree. He had a real nasty bruise on his left side, two nights later, I got the exact same bruise. I felt his anger, his pain, his guilt, his happiness and his sadness. Henry tried so hard to keep his human side and wolf side separate. You see, the wolf in Henry was a beast. It would lash out at the most inappropriate times. It never hurt me... Except one night.

Henry and I were arguing about him being overprotective and he just lashed out, leaving a huge claw mark down my arm. That was the first and last time that I ever feared my mate.

"Every super werewolf is different, you know." I jumped up, a gasp leaving my mouth when I saw Harry standing over me.

"Well, how many are there?" I ask him and he shrugs, sitting down next to me.

"Henry was the first. He died in 1894. I am the second, being born in 1994. The next one should be here in 2094." He says and I nod.

"Every hundred years." I confirm and Harry nods. "How am I different?" I ask and Harry suddenly finds the grass more interesting.

"I don't know." He sighs and I nod.

"Bella!" I look up to see Haven and Harper. I smile as they near us. "Hey. You have to come!" Haven exclaims and I frown.

"Come where?" I ask and she gasps dramatically, holding a hand to her chest.

"To the match. Harry and Bear are fighting." She says and I look to Harry to see him no longer there. I turn back to Haven with a curious look on my face. "Will you be there?" She asks hopefully and I nod.

"Oh, I'll be there." I say with a smirk on my face.

READ, VOTE, COMMENT, ADD.

THANK YOU. X X X

(ALSO, THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES I HAVE RECEIVED!)

EDITED!