XXXVI {36}

Annabella.

"Harry?" I asked, standing up from my new desk and looking for Harry. I followed his amazing scent all the way to his office. The reason why I was searching for him is because I could hear him yelling at someone and I got worried.

I walk into his office and saw him and Liam, along with Niall in a full blown argument. I frowned and stepped further into the office, everyone's attention now on me.

"What is it, Luna?" Harry asks and I could hear the frustration in his voice and I send him a glare, knowing that his tone isn't fine with me. He bows his head in submission and I nod.

"Now, what is going on?" I ask, looking around the room. Liam and Niall are silent and it only angers me more. I understand why they weren't talking, though because Liam was Harry's Beta, Louis, his Gamma and Niall, his Omega. Their loyalties lie with him.

"It's just... The rogues are getting more and more harder to keep out of our borders." Harry tells me and I nod, walking over to his desk and looking through his papers. I look up at him, anger back in my eyes.

"And why wasn't I told about this?" I ask and Harry sighs, giving Liam and Niall a look. They nod and leave the office, shutting the door behind them. "Well?" I ask again and Harry shakes his head.

"I didn't want to worry you." He says and I scoff, moving away from him and standing by the door. I look back at him as he lowers his head, his wolf slightly whimpering.

"We're mates, Harry! I'm your Luna! You're supposed to tell me everything!" I exclaim and a low growl emits from Harry's throat as he looks up at me, his eyes hard and cold.

"I'm also still your Alpha." He spits and I angrily laugh.

"And I'm a strong and powerful arse witch. Maybe you shouldn't piss me off... Alpha." I spit and walk out of his office, the door slamming against the wall. I made my way to the training room to blow off some steam.

After punching a few bags and sparring with Calum in the ring, I was back in Harry and I's room. I hated arguing with him, but, he shouldn't hide things from me just because he thinks that it'll hurt or worry me. I'm Luna now. It's part of my job description.

I sat on the windowsill, looking down at the garden where the maids were, watering the plants. Suddenly, the door opens and Harry steps in. His face holds regret, guilt and sadness. I feel the same emotions as him and he knows that.

"I'm sorry. I should've told you about the rogues. I just... I didn't want both of us worried out of our witts. That just wouldn't help." Harry says and I nod, standing up and walking over to him.

"I understand. I'm sorry, too." I say and he smiles, pulling me closer and connecting our lips. I smile and try to deepen the kiss when a loud crash filled my ears. We pulled away quickly and I gave Harry a worried look.

Our bedroom door burst open and Liam, Ashton and Luke rushed inside, their faces holding panic.

"It's the rouges! They're in the palace!" Liam exclaims and my eyes widened. Harry turns to me, his hands going right onto my shoulder. He makes me look him in the eyes.

"Are you ready for your first battle as Luna?" He asks and I nod, a smirk on my lips. I follow Harry out of the room and the boys follow after me. We reach the lobby and see Niall, Louis, Calum and Luke trying to fight off five rouges. Harry growls and uses his speed to get over to them and yank two off of Luke.

I see one try to charge at Harry and I use a fireball to knock him on his arse. Liam and Louis take on two of the other rogues and I just watch as my boys handle the situation.

Once all of the rouges were dead, Harry immediately come over to me. I heard someone clapping and turn around to see a man standing behind me. He was tanned and had black hair and brown eyes.

"Very good. It seems that our Luna has learnt quickly." He says with a sinister smile. He turns to look at me and winks. "I'll be seeing you, babe." He smirks and disappears. I frown and turn back to Harry.

"Who was that?" I ask him and he lowly growls, his eyes turning black slightly.

"Zayn."

READ, VOTE, COMMENT, ADD.

THANK YOU. X X X

(ALSO, THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS I HAVE RECEIVED!)

EDITED!