XlV {14}

Annabella.

I recognised my curtains when I woke up, which told me that I was in my bedroom. The last thing that I remember was Harry's eyes, his beautiful, green, enchanting eyes. They held worry and I hate that I made him feel that way.

My bedroom door opens and my Mum steps in. She smiles when she sees me. I smile back and sit up in my bed. She comes over and sits on the edge of my bed.

"Dad?" I say and she looks at me.

"He's fine." She says and I nod.

"Harry?" I ask again and she nods.

"He's fine, too. He's gone to prepare for the full moon. Liam said that he gets kind of cranky around this time." She explains and I nod. She sends me a big smile and I frown.

"What?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"You were great. For a witch, who isn't to her full power yet, you kicked arse." She laughs and I smile.

"Where's Adrian?" I ask her and she stands up.

"Gym." She says and I nod, standing up from the bed.

"I'm going to change." I say and she nods, leaving me to myself.

I knocked on the front door, patiently waiting until it opens. When it does, Haven smiles at me.

"Bella! What are you doing here?" She asks as she invites me inside. I turn to her.

"I'm here to see Harry. I heard that he gets cranky around the full moon." I say and she nods.

"Now is not really a good time. Maybe tomorrow?" She says and I frown.

"I'm going to see Harry." I say, rushing upstairs. Haven runs up after me as I enter Harry's bedroom. I gasp as I see Harry shirtless and chained to the wall like an animal. Liam, Niall and Louis turn to me and their eyes widened.

"You shouldn't be here, Bella." Liam says and I frown.

"Why is he like that?" I ask, looking at Harry.

"During a full moon, the super werewolf gets really cranky and aggressive

"During a full moon, the super werewolf gets really cranky and aggressive. We have to keep him locked up until it has passed. You should go." He says, but, I shake my head, placing my bag down on the floor.

"I'm not leaving him. He has never left me in my time of distress." I say, sitting on the floor, a few feet from Harry. Liam sighs and nods.

This is gonna be a long night...

As the night progressed, Harry only grew more agitated. Liam and Louis had to put extra shackles on him to keep him bound. He has just sat and stared at me for the past ten minutes. A felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see Liam.

"Hey. Niall, Louis and I are going for our sleep. Ashton, Calum, Luke and Michael will be here in a few minutes to take over from us." He says and I nod, giving him a smile. They smile back and leave the room. When I hear the door close, I turn back to Harry.

"It's now or never." I whisper, standing up and walking cautiously over to Harry. He starts to growl warningly and I hold my hands out to him. "It's okay." I say. Maybe I can get into his head and speak to him and calm him down? "Harry? It's okay. I'm Annabella. Your mate. See?" I say, leaning my hand over to his nose. He grabs it and I gasp, waiting for the pain of his cannines.

Only, I don't feel them. He just sniffs my hand for a while, letting out a few wines here and there. That's when he grabs me and cuddles me to his chest. When I see that he won't hurt me, I bring my arms around his waist. That's when his face starts to shift.

He let's out a wail and begins to change fully. Once he is full werewolf, he let's out a huge howl and falls onto my lap. I gently pet his fur as the door swings open. The boys gasp when they see Harry tucked up on my lap. Liam walks over to me slowly.

"Are you okay, Bella?" He asks and I nod, smiling as I hear little snores coming out of Harry's mouth.

"I am now." I say with a smile.

"You know, he just gave you the biggest honor of all." Niall says and I frown.

"What do you mean?" I ask and he smiles.

"No wolf let's their mate see them or let alone be near them when they change. It's an honor to be let." He says and I nod.

Soon enough, the boys leave and I'm let with Harry. I lay down next to him and lean my mouth close to his wolf ear.

"Thank you." I whisper before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

READ, VOTE, COMMENT, ADD.

THANK YOU. X X X

(ALSO, THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES I HAVE RECEIVED!)

EDITED!