XLI {41}

Luna.

As they say, 'all good things come to an end'. I just wish that it was later rather, then, sooner.

Harry and I are currently on our way back to the castle. He was eager to find out if there is any news on Zayn. Judging by Liam's tone of voice, I'm going to say that there is.

"How are you feeling now?" Harry asks as we sit in the car. I was feeling very nauseated this morning, right up to the point that I threw up... Twice.

"Okay. I don't feel sick anymore, just really hungry." I say and Harry chuckles, leaning his head onto mine.

"We'll get you checked over by the pack doctor when we get back." Harry says and I nod, closing my eyes as I fall asleep.

"Luna? We're here. Wake up." I open my eyes with a light groan to see that we are back at the castle. Harry helps me out of the car and I immediately see everyone waiting for us.

"Hi, guys." I smile, giving them a small wave. They wave back as Tom, our butler, comes to take our bags. We all walk into the castle and Harry stops.

"I'm taking Luna to the pack doctor just to have her checked up on. I'll meet you in my office in 10 minutes." Harry says and they nod, going in separate directions.

Harry and I make our way to the pack doctor. We walk into his room and he immediately smiles when he sees us.

"Alpha, Luna." He bows and Harry nods, lifting me up onto the sofa type bed.

"She has been feeling sick and being sick for quite a bit of time now. Can you check her over?" Harry asks and the doctor nods. Harry, then, turns to me. "I'll be back in half an hour, okay?" He says and I nod.

He smiles and kisses my lips sweetly before leaving the room.

Harry.

I walk into my office, immediately seeing Liam, Louis and Niall already here. I close the door and go to sit down behind my desk.

"Right. What's the news?" I ask, my serious Alpha mode on. Niall figgits in his chair and I frown.

"Zayn's not after you." Liam says slowly and I nod.

"Then, what's he after?" I ask.

"Annabella." Louis says and a low growl releases itself from the back of my throat.

"He doesn't want to kill her." Niall says. "Since you can now feel each others pain, he wants to hurt her. Hurting her, hurts you." He finishes and I stand up, my chair hitting the wall behind me.

"I want every single warrior that can fight out there looking for Zayn. I want him brought here and put into the dungeons. I'll deal with him from there." I demand and Louis and Niall nod and get up, leaving the office.

"Don't worry, Haz. We'll lay down our lives before anything happens to our Luna." Liam says before standing up and leaving my office as well.

I calm myself down before going to check up on Luna. I don't want her worried.

Luna.

The door opens and Harry walks in. I smile at him and he smiles back. The doctor, then, returns. He has an excited look on his face and I frown.

"The results are back. Your blood pressure is normal, you haven't any infections, you vitals are good. I did, however, find something very exciting in your scan." He says and pulls over the ultrasound machine that he used to take my scan. "You see here?" He says, motioning to the image on the screen.

"Oh, my god." Harry gasps and the doctor smiles at me before speaking.

"Luna, you're 3 months pregnant!" He exclaims.

What?

READ, VOTE, COMMENT, ADD.

THANK YOU. X X X

(ALSO, THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS I HAVE RECEIVED!)

EDITED!