XV {15}

Harry.

My heavy eyes opened and I groaned as I sat up. I felt a weight on my bare chest and looked down to see Bella, fast asleep on my chest. I frowned as I stared at her. The door opened and Liam stepped in. He sent me a smile and I gently pried Bella from my chest and stood up. Liam handed me a change of pants since my ones were ruined during my shift last night. I quickly put them on.

"What happened?" I asked, looking back at Bella, who was still fast asleep. Liam chuckled and I frowned.

"You allowed her to lay with you." He explains and I open my mouth to speak, but, close it again, to stunned to speak.

"I-I did?" Was the only words to exit my mouth. Liam nods with a smile on his face. "I've never-"

"Done that. We know." He says, finishing my sentence. I nod. I, then, see Bella start to stir. Liam patted my shoulder and left the room. I made my way over to my dresser and retrieved a shirt before making my way over to Bella.

Annabella.

I sit up, my eyes immediately landing on Harry. He was in human form again and I smiled at him.

"Hi." I say, standing up. He smiles at me as I put my jacket back on.

"Hi. Are you hungry?" He asks and I nod, grabbing my bag.

"Starved." I say. He nods and goes over to his closet and puts his shoes on before grabbing his phone and wallet. "Can I go home and change first?" I ask him and he nods.

"Sure. Let's go." He says, walking out of the room. I follow him.

We arrive at the café and Harry parks his car. I had gone home to change, but, my parents weren't there, only Adrian was. Harry opens my door and I smile and thank him as I get out.

 Harry opens my door and I smile and thank him as I get out

"Are you okay? You've been quiet since we left your house." I say to Harry as we walk into a restaurant. He nods, sitting down next to me. I frown as I stare at him. "I know that you never wanted me as your mate and I know that it must have made you so mad that you woke up with me next to you. I'm sorry." I say and Harry frowns.

"No. No, no, no, no, no! I am anything, but, mad. I'm just a little confused. When a werewolf let's their mate be in their presence while they're 'wolfed up'... The couple have already mated." He says and I frown.

"Then, how?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"I don't know. Listen. I don't want you to ever think that I don't want you as a mate. I care very much for you. I just... I don't want to see you get hurt." He says and I nod. I lean forward, gently grabbing his cheek as I did. I looked him in the eyes, he wanted this just as much as I did. I leaned even closer until our noses were touching. He took in a sharp breath as our lips touched.

I felt fireworks, sparks, electric buzzes. Whatever you want to call it. I felt like it was just us and as long as we have each other, nothing could tear us down. We pulled away, my lips still tingly from the kiss. We heard a throat clear and we turned to see a blushing waitress.

"Ready to order?" She asks and Harry chuckles.

"Okay, we have to talk to you about your powers and Drake, Bella." Liam says and I nod, leaning onto Harry's shoulder.

"What's Drake's next move?" Harry asks, his voice low and demanding. Liam turns to Louis, who nods.

"Since you kicked Drake's arse, he is trying to boost his ego. Since he is doing that, he or his pack won't be bothering Annabella or us or her family for a while. We have time to regroup and plan our next move while training Annabella some more." Louis says and I nod, happy that Drake isn't planning on attacking us anytime soon.

"So, we just continue with school and training?" I asked, wondering if it was that easy. Liam and Harry nods and I nod. "Okay, then." I sigh.

READ, VOTE, COMMENT, ADD.

THANK YOU. X X X

(ALSO, THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES I HAVE RECEIVED!)

EDITED!