Chapter 35: An Adventure

*Kira's P.O.V*

"Yes Kira?"

It's been four days since the attack on the leaf village. After I passed out, I had woken up in the hospital 43 hours later.

The enemies had been handled and Naruto saved the village from Gara. Gramps was okay, back at the Hokage tower. We had a funeral the day I woke up to mourn the loses of life in the village.

Today I had decided to see Gramps so I had teleported to the tower. "Gramps... You see Orochimaru's sword? Can I have it?" I asked shyly, looking to the side.

Gramps was silent for a few seconds before he chuckled. "I thought you'd ask," He began, causing me to look at him as he brought his hand under the desk to pull out the large thin blade. "So I kept Kusanagi here for you."

"Thank you so much." I cheered, carefully taking Kusanagi from him and assessing its weight. It was far lighter than Kubikiribocho.

The sword seeped into my skin, creating a marking next to Kubikiribocho. "Thank you sensei. For everything. I hope you achieve your dreams." Gramps wished, smiling lightly. I pushed my chakra through the village looking for Zabuza's chakra signature. Ah ha.

"No, thank you Hiruzen. You're the only one who knows me." I replied, bowing and flashing to Zabuza.

My eyes observed Zabuza casually eating some barbecue with Haku. Without me. My eye started twitching erratically. "How dare you." I whisper-seethed.

"K-Kira, it's not what it looks like!" Zabuza stuttered in fear, wide eyed. Haku seemed slightly worried, sweat dripping down his forehead.

"You came here without me." I raged, scowling deeply.

"I'm sorry!" Zabuza cried, Haku nodding in agreement. "It was all Haku's idea."

Haku's head snapped to Zabuza in confusion. "Come eat with us, I'll pay... My treat!" Zabuza offered.

"Sure." I agreed immediately, lightening up. Zabuza sweatdropped as Haku smiled.

I took a seat beside Haku and a waiter came over to take our order. I asked for everything on the menu. "Can you even eat that much?" Zabuza questioned disbelievingly.

I simply winked, smiling. The waiter noted down Zabuza and Haku's orders as well before leaving. "Anyways, that's not why I'm here."

Both Zabuza and Haku turned to me seriously. Slowly I bit my thumb and smeared the blood across Kubikiribocho's tattoo. The writing crawled across my skin, into the air and the sword materialised into my hand. "I'd like to return this."

"Why kid?" Zabuza wondered.

"I have a new sword I'm sure will suit me better. Besides I know Kubikiribocho missed you." I smiled handing it to him.

Zabuza grinned sharkishly.

~Time Skip brought to you by Konan's amazing ability, I can't do any origami :(~

My legs took me easily through the village. Sure the free barbecue was nice but I didn't want to over eat because I didn't want to dig into Zabuza's budget like that.

"Keke-Chan." Naruto called from behind me. I paused, allowing him to catch up to me. "Where are you going?"

"I was actually just heading to Ichiraku's, I'm too tired to cook Naru." I explained laughing.

"ME TOO." He yelled beside me.

"Let's go then." I linked our arms and teleported us in front of the shop.

"Hey Tuechi!" I called as we both took a seat.

"Huh, this is weird..." Naruto called, rummaging through his wallet.