Chapter 4: Bell Test

*Kira's P.O.V*

I stood slightly nervously, staring at the door. My knuckles wrapped against the wood and a muffled "Come in," sounded through.

"You asked for me Hiruzen?" I asked.

"Yes Kira, I need to talk to you about... Your name." He muttered, looking off into the distance.

I nodded and made my way to the chair directly in front of him, as I sat down, he continued. "Have you told anyone your name yet?"

"No, I'm still going by Kira." I informed him, staring at my hands.

He nodded in understanding. "Look Kira, do not reveal yourself until the time is right!" Gramps stated.

I looked at him incredulously, "What do you mean, 'when the time is right'?" I asked. This is like one of those weird movies.

"You'll know Kira." He smiled. I looked to the side realising it would be THEN.

"Will I be called up here anytime soon?" I questioned.

"No Kira, I've decided to let you rest and bond with your new team. How are they?" Gramps inquired, grinning.

"Well I have an obsessed fan girl. A revenge twisted narcissistic Uchiha. A ramen loving, energy filled Uzumaki and my sensei is... Kashi." My voice came out, with a huge smile.

"Wait! You obviously already knew that!" I screamed accusingly at him, sneaky squirt.

He chuckled, "Yes, but I wanted to get your opinion of your team. Teaming you up with Kakashi might be a bit risky but I'm certain he won't believe it's you." Hiruzen grinned mischievously. "I'm sure you'd be happy to work alongside someone you used to know anyway."

"Thanks squirt..." I engulfed him into a hug. "...and I should get going now!" I smiled teleporting out. Hopefully Kakashi won't believe it's possible.

~Time Skip brought to you by Sarutobi's old age, like seriously that guy is prehistoric~

"KIRA!" Someone screamed... Directly in my ear.

My eyes shot open as I jumped up and hit whoever the brave idiot is on the head.

I watched as Naruto fell to the floor, passing out from me hitting him. I smiled sheepishly and took this as my chance to get changed.

Once I'd finished, I saw Naruto still passed out on the floor. I sighed heavily and went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

I plopped down onto the chair and stuffed some of the food into my mouth. Naruto walked into the kitchen, and his eyes widened considerably.

"No! Stop!" He yelled, running over to me, making me pause and consider his sanity.

"What?" I asked, as some food fell from my mouth.

"Kakashi-Sensei told us not to eat because we have a survival exercise and we might throw up. Believe it!" He shouted.

I just looked at the food, then back at him. "So... You're not eating then?" I asked, swallowing the food in my mouth.

"No, I don't want to throw up... Believe it!"

I shrugged and began eating his share of breakfast too.

~Time Skip brought to you by Zetsu's creepiness, someone needs to release a giant rabbit on that plant~

"HE'S LATE AGAIN!" Naruto screamed, as Sakura nodded in agreement.

I sighed and looked over at the Uchiha. "Hey Uchiha, you still owe me 20 ryou from yesterday." I smirked at him.