Chapter 25: Camila..?

Lauren POV

"Mommy?" Haileigh said sounding panicked. "MOMMY?!" Haileigh sat up quickly and started shaking Camila. Camila, being the deep sleeper she is, didn't wake up.

I sat up and tried to pull Haileigh off of Camila. "Shh.. let mommy sleep." She shook her head and started sobbing as she pulled herself close to Camila again. "M..mommy breathe!!!" She screamed. Camila woke up startled and sat up quickly.

Haileigh threw herself into Camila's arms. Camila panicked for a moment before holding Haileigh securely. "Hey... shh. It's okay." Camz said softly as she kissed Haileigh's forehead. I scooted closer and rubbed circles on Haileigh's back. "Shhh.. mommy's okay." I whispered to Haileigh, who'd stopped crying at this point. She just sniffled and held onto Camila's shirt tightly.

"Buggy what's wrong?" Camz asked her. "She thought you weren't breathing." I whispered to her. Camila let out a sympathetic sigh and smoothed Haileigh's hair. I looked at my phone. It was 8am. Ally and Normani should be up by now.

"Babygirl don't do that." Camila said quietly, catching my attention. I looked down at Haileigh, who was sucking her thumb. Camila gently pulled Haileigh's thumb out her her mouth, causing her to cry. Camz quickly let go of her hand and she put her thumb back in her mouth and sniffled.

Camila looked at me worriedly, I wrapped my arm around her waist. "Let's go and get some breakfast okay?" Camila nodded. We got out of the bunk and walked to through the front lounge, to the kitchen, stopping to say good morning to Ally, who was the only one up.

Camila POV

Haileigh snuggled into my arms and sucked on her thumb as we walked to the kitchen. I didn't like her doing that, but I also didn't want her to cry and it's not like we keep pacis around. Also.. she's 10, but maybe it would be a good idea for when she's like this.

I cradled her in my arms like a baby because I was trying to comfort her. "What do you want for breakfast baby? Ally do you want something?" Lauren asked. "Umm do we have yogurt?" I asked. "I ate when I got up." Ally told Lauren, who looked in the fridge and got out 3 yogurts and 3 spoons. She handed me one and gave me a smile. I returned the smile and we sat by ally, who was watching a movie.

"What's on?" I asked. "One of the despicable me movies, I'm not sure which though. Um.. Mila, is Haileigh alright?" She replied. I looked down at Haileigh, who still had her thumb in her mouth while her other hand played with her hair gently as she rested her head on me. I nodded.

"Yea, she's a little shaken up." Ally nodded understandingly. Lauren and I ate our yogurts before she handed me one for Haileigh. I sat her up on my lap. She saw the yogurt and started to whimper softly and shake her head. "Just a little baby, please?" She shook her head again. "You don't need to finish it sweetheart, just eat some of it okay?" Lauren said softly.

Hesitantly, Haileigh nodded. I took the lid off of the yogurt and handed it to her with the spoon in it. She held the container with one hand and kept her thumb in her mouth, staring at the yogurt like it would kill her. I realized there was probably no way she was going to eat it on her own.

I picked up the yogurt and spoon, putting a small amount on the spoon and attempting to feed it to her, she turned her head away, hiding her face. I sighed, looking up at Lauren. "Okay, just eat half of it babygirl, please? For mommy?" I pleaded to the small child I was holding. She shook her head.

"Go get Demi.." I told Lauren. She nodded and got up. "Mama is gonna go get Aunt Demi." I told Haileigh. She shrugged before she started to cry when she realized i was serious. "Shhhh.. it's okay. It's only yogurt." I said softly, bouncing her gently on my lap to calm her down. She snuggled me as Demi walked in.