Chapter 20: Tour?

Lauren POV

I woke up with Camila wrapped up in one of my arms and Haileigh laying on my chest with her looking down at me smiling. "Morning mama." She said with her cute raspy voice. A huge smiled played on my face, she hadn't talked at all yesterday, but she's talking again. "Good morning Babygirl, whatcha doing?" I asked her giving her a kiss on the forhead. "Looking at you." She replied. "How come?" "Cause you're reeeeeeally pretty mama." I smiled at her, "awe thank you baby, you're pretty too." "Thank you mama. When is mommy gonna wake up?" As if on command, Camila rolled over and hugged Haileigh. "Morning Babygirl, morning babe." She said smiling. "Good morning mommy!" Haileigh smiled hugging her back. "Can we make the others breakfast?" She asked. I nodded. "Of course." Camila carried Haileigh as we walked downstairs to the kitchen. "What do you want to make?" I asked Haileigh as Camz set her on the counter. "Ummm..." She thought for a moment, "blueberry pancakes." She cheered. I love seeing her so happy, she didn't seem manic or anything, just generally happy, which shocked me a little because of what recently happened, but maybe she has peace at mind on a subconscious level knowing that her dad can't hurt her anymore. "Sure thing cutie." Camila said poking her on the nose causing her to giggle. She has the cutest laugh. We got out all of the ingredients and added in the blueberries, by the time we'd finished all the rest of the girls came running downstairs. "FOOOODDDDD!!!!" Dinah screamed running down. We laughed and everyone tucked into their breakfast. After breakfast Demi got a phone call and walked out, I was puzzled for a moment but then I shook it off. "Guys, so my manager just called me about the Neon lights tour and they invited you guys to open for me if you want." Demi said as she walked back in. Camila sat there with her mouth open and Haileigh did the same then she did a dramatic fake faint. We all laughed at her as she got back up. "Haileigh are you okay with that? And how about everyone else, is everyone okay enough?" Ally asked checking up on everyone, she's the sweetest thing. Haileigh nodded her head up and down really fast. "Everyone else?" Normani asked. "Yes!" Everyone screamed. Demi started jumping up and down before bending down to Haileigh's level. "Okay sweetie, they said you're aloud to perform your song or any other that you write, or you can cover a song, or sing with me and/or the girls." Demi said. "Really?!" Haileigh said smiling with her eyes super wide. Demi nodded. Haileigh started jumping up and down before jumping into Demi's arms. "Thank you thank you thank you." She hugged her super tight before running around and hugging all of us. "You guys are all the best!" She exclaimed. "Aweeee." Everyone said, causing Haileigh to turn red. "Oh! Haileigh you've got to get your outfits that coordinate with ours." Dinah said. She nodded and smiled even bigger if that was even possible. "Okay so I know what we are doing today." I said smiling. She nodded. "Okay we have pictures of all of our outfits that we are going to wear which coordinate with Demi's and we can get you mini versions of what we have but more age appropriate. So I'm gonna call our manager and we can go in today." Ally said. "Perfect Idea!" Camila said. "Okay so let's get ready, I'll make that call the I'll get ready. And let's meet back down here in 2 hours." Ally added. Everyone nodded and we all went to go get ready, I took Haileigh with me.

Haileigh POV

Mama picked me up and we went into my room so she could help me pick out my outfit. I'm so so so happy to go on tour with Aunt Demi. Mama smiled at me as she looked through my clothes. "Mama please don't make me wear pink." I said laughing. "I would never." She laughed back. I reached over Mama's shoulder and got my black skinny jeans with ripped knees. "These mama?" I asked quietly. She smiled at me, "cute!" Mama said. She pulled out my gray t shirt that said fallout boy in black words. Then I picked out the rest, I chose my black jean jacket, my gray bow with a black and white skull in the middle, and my gray vans. "That's pretty baby." Mama said. We went into mama's room and she picked out her clothes; then mama gave me a bath before taking a shower while I got myself ready. While mama showered I put my clothes on and started brushing my hair out. By the time I finished drying my hair she was done and dressed. Mama put a little makeup on and I did the same; foundation, matte dark burgundy lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara. Mama turned to walk out, leaving the door open for me. "Mama?" I questioned looking up a her, she looked at me and bent down to my level; "yes baby?" I held my arms out to her and she picked me up. I held onto her and we walked into the living room where everyone else was at.

Lauren POV

"Ready?" Ally asked looking at us. I nodded, "ready." "Well let's head out, it's gonna be a 2 1/2 hour drive." Ally said. We all nodded and got into the car. Ally drove, Demi sat up front with her, Normani and Dinah sat in the middle, and Haileigh, Camila, and I sat in the back. "Mommy can you do my hair on the way please?" Haileigh asked Camila looking up at her. "Sure baby." Camila said as Haileigh handed her the bow. Camila pulled half of Haileigh's hair up then put the bow over her ponytail. "Thanks mommy." Haileigh said hugging Camila. "No problem baby." Camila smiled before looking between the two of us, "Dang you two really do look alike." She said, Haileigh smiled. "Thank you mommy." Haileigh cuddled up between us and ended up sleeping most of the ride. She slept peacefully besides the fact that she whimpered every so often, she didn't cry, just whimpered a little bit. That was until she held onto mine and Camila's hand, she stopped whimpering and ended up she slept peacefully until we got there.

Camila POV

The clothing thing went smoothly and we got everything planned out. All of her outfits would be done by next week, just in time for tour. I carried Haileigh back to the car since she was exhausted after all that, we stopped and got food on the way home and she ate without a problem and finished all of it and I was a proud asf mommy. I smiled at her and she looked at me with those beautiful eyes that make me see a little Lauren in her. I pulled her close and the three of us cuddled in the backseat before crashing.

Dinah POV

I looked back at the girls in the back as we pulled into the driveway. "Girls look." I whispered directing them to look at Camila, Lauren, and Haileigh who were passed out in the back. "Awee." We all cooed. "Should we wake them up or just carry them in?" Ally asked. "Well can carry them." Normani said. Demi carried Haileigh while I carried Lauren and Normani carried Camila. We got inside and I put the three of them in Lauren's room. I tucked them in and they cuddled together, it's gonna be hella busy this next week trying to get ready for tour. It's gonna been one hell of an adventure. Ahh.. Well fuck it. ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE! I laughed to myself before joining the rest of the girls and eventually falling asleep.