Chapter 4: Early Awakenings

Start from the beginning

“Wake up, wake up, wake up!!!” I screamed as loud as I could.

She got up to face me "What the hell is your damn problem Saphire." I couldn't help but laugh.

"Now you know how I feel when you wake me up every morning. Not a nice feeling is it."

She scowled at me. I’m guessing she’s sick and not liking the taste of her own medicine. Ooh that would have been a cool thing to say out loud. Man I hate those moments when you think of something you should’ve said and it’s already too late to say it. Life truly sucks sometimes. I wonder if I should say it now. No you have to wait until she says something and then comeback with that.  You know what Kimmy’s right again for the second time for the day. This is very uncharacteristic for her.

Then she got up and smiled. "You know this means war right.” she stated. Whenever Scarlette and I go to 'war' things never end pretty. I think it's because we take things way too far and way to serious. OH now’s my chance.

“What are you sick and don’t like the taste of your own medicine?” Ooh that was sweet really sweet actually. You bet it was. I mentally gave Kimmy a high five.

“What did you spend all morning thinking of that?”

“No, why, is that the best comeback you have? You know I think you’re losing your touch.”

“Ouch you’re up early and you’re snappy. What has gotten into you lately?”

“Life my sister, life.”

“I know it’s so hard.”

“That’s what she said.”

This immediately caused the both of us to fall back on the bed with laughter. We are known for our clever “That’s what she/he said” jokes. They never seem to get old; they actually keep getting better. There was this one dude who just kept giving us too much ammo to fuel our jokes. We actually got kicked out of class once because we used it on a teacher. Yeah those were some nice days.