Chapter 15

(Zelda's Pov)

The days passed, but I worried for Forest's results. Light placed him under a deep sleep, and we waited. One day, during the morning, I woke up from the recent dream, and headed outside into the snow covered plains. I sat down onto the cold ashen blanket, and wished that I didn't make that vow to him. I released a raven tear, staining the snow, and continued to weep for what I've done to myself and Hyrule.

Hylia, punish me! I wish to no longer live here! I kept weeping, but I felt a blanket against my back, and turned, seeing him. "Light, what're you doing here?," I turned away, but he cupped my cheek, wiping the tears away from my face,"Why're you crying?" "I never wanted this! This pain! This nightmare!," I continued to weep, but he came towards me and kissed my cheek. I froze, and the tears wiped off my face instantly. "You wish to be happy?," he tilted his head innocently,"There's hope for your friend, though. The venom's gone from his soul. He'll be waking up soon."

I instantly ran inside, heading into Forest's room, finding him sitting up. "You're alive!," I rushed towards him as tears of lighted joy filled my heart. "I'm right here, but I received word from the boys. Vio's coming, and Blue and Red are alright. They woke up from their trance.," he whispered softly that I smiled. "What about them?," I began to worry. he gave me a strange look,"You mean-" "Don't even say it! I never want to see him again!," I fumed, but I saw Light at the door. I stood up,"What is it?" "A boy in lavender clothes is at the door. He claims to be your ally. May I let him in?," he came towards me, and I took his hand,"Yes, he's my ally." He nodded, guiding me towards the door.

"Zelda, you're alive!," Vio rushed towards me with his arms opened that he smiled, hugging me,"I missed you!" "I did, too.," I glanced at him, then Light. "You're Light, correct?," Vio examined him carefully,"How strange that you take the form of Link." "Excuse me?," he became quite surprised that I laughed,"Light, it's okay!" "Vio!," Green rushed himself into his arms, nooging him a bit that he laughed. "There isn't much time to celebrate, boys. We have an epidemic on our hands. Hyrule's on the verge of war. Prepare everyone for arms.," I pulled out a map and placed it on a table. "Are you even sure, princess? We don't--" I was positive! The Prince of Darkness must pay his price to all of us! "To arms....," I faced Forest sternly. He bowed his head,"....To arms...."

(Dark's Pov)

My raven brought news, and whispered of predicting bloodshed from the Princess of Light. "So, Zelda desires war upon us?," I faced my servant. "She does ever since what you've done to the rest.," he whispers into my ear. "Hell, if she wants bloodshed, then she'll get what she wants. Besides....," I got up from my throne, and grabbed my bloodstained sword with a smirk,"It's been awhile ever since I had a bit of fun."