Chapter 7

Warning! May contain drinking, and violence. Could be triggering...... Thanks!

~~~

(Dark's Pov)

It's been a few minutes ever since she started to break down. I wondered deeply about the reason, but it didn't seem clear, though. She was strong, but why did she break down? I knocked on the door, seeing if she was done weeping. No response came from the room. I knocked again, but no response. I couldn't take the wait. I opened the door, being blinded by light. I saw the core----Zelda was inside, but why? "Zelda! What's gotten into you?!," I came towards her side, but her eyes were closed. Was she dreaming of anything that only she knew about? I tapped her shoulder, but no response came out of her mouth.

"Zelda?," I came closer towards her, then I heard her voice. I saw her wake up from her dream, making me smile---The light that surrounded her vanish. Only the candles burned elegantly as we gazed into each other's eyes. She gasped,"Oh! I didn't see you!" I laughed,"Still, why were you weeping?" She got up while gazing down at her crest. She didn't answer me, and kept quiet. "Why were you crying? Was something wrong?," I cleansed her peach soft cheek. She held onto my hand while gazing into my eyes. For a moment, I saw a tear like no other tear that I've seen before. I came closer towards her, examining the small tear hued raven. Then I recollected a memory from my past. I saw that child and he too, had a tear that wasn't normal, but bloody as my eyes' hue. Were these two connected to each other by a spell? I blinked as I saw another pitch hued tear run down her soft face.

"I see...You miss being in the world of light?," I laid her down onto the floor, then we met with a ravishing kiss on the lips. Zelda pulled away for a breath while her face blushed a light crimson,"Well, to be honest..." I shushed her gently,"Say no more, princess. I sense you're weak from the light you gave off. You need to rest for now." Zelda smiled calmly,"Okay..." I picked her up bridal style, walking towards our bed, then placed her down gently. I wiped away the raven tears out of her eyes, then kissed her sweetly on the head,"Good night....My princess." She smiled, then gently closed her eyes to sleep in her dreams that only she knew. I got up slowly from the bed, then headed towards the door. While looking back at her, I closed the door behind me.

Sleep well, my princess of the night.

(Zelda's Pov)

I started tossing and turning in the silk covers as I slept.---Sweat ran down my face as if I was doing sex with a demon. Something was wrong with me, but what was it? I saw the boys, but what were they going through? I set my spirit free from my body, and I headed out while my body stayed behind to rest.

(Zelda's Conscience's Pov)

I began looking around the forest, and I saw Green, but who was he talking to? I saw a set of blue eyes that reached his eyes level perfectly, but who'd they belong to? Green became shocked for a moment, then headed deeper into the darkness. "Guys! Where are---Guys!," he found everyone lying on the ground, all of them fast asleep. One by one, he woke them up, passing through me a few times and not even noticing me that I was here. "Green? Ugh....My head hurts. What happened to me?," Blue held his head, then peeked at Red who lied on his side,"Red? Wake up!" "Ugh......My head. What happened?," Red got up from his slumber. "I was being molested by a freak show!," Vio jolted for a second. "I was being chased by a demonic version of Zelda!," Red began to sniffle. "I got hit in the head, and the last thing I'd recollected were demonic eyes.," Blue facepalmed himself. "I saw Shadow!," Green was the last one, and everyone, including me faced him.