Chapter 2

(??? Pov)

I've seen this attractive, devilish, but holy being of a woman in my dreams for almost a month! I just don't get it! Why is this woman displaying herself in my dreams. I saw one those demons from hell come to me as it held a letter in its hand. "Thanks. You're dismissed.," I pushed the demon out of my room as I saw the letter. It was from that woman!

I opened the letter, displaying an invite to her home for an archery competition for her hand. She left a silk blonde hair behind on the wax seal. Why would this woman want someone from the Dark Shadow Forest, ravaged by demons of many creatures, and why me, the lord of the shadows? I held onto the strand, revealing the woman with crimson butterfly wings, and a young boy her age crying for her. I woke up from the trance, then saw myself in the shadow mirror.

For years, I've been chased by the ravaged wolves, and almost getting killed by them. I placed my hand on the mirror's hand as I met my reflection. I closed my eyes, revealing the reflection of an old friend that was no longer my friend because he betrayed me. I wished to find him, but I didn't mind. I saw the wings of my true self form in the mirror. I faced outside, making my mind up.

I grabbed my cloak, bow, arrows, quiver, sword, and shield for the trip ahead. If this woman wanted me so badly, why can't she see me every time that I see her our dreams? I pushed the iron gates of the lust drowned garden and headed for the forest. Milady, if you lust for me, then I shall have your hand for marriage.

(Zelda's Pov)

I saw people from all over Hyrule come to the competition. I sat down on the throne that all my ancestors came from. I gazed at each male archer---All of them sons or eldest sons from their bloodline. The last one I saw was a person that desired to not be seen by my eyes. Forest Link held a small grudge against it,"You'll show milady who you are now." "Forest....It's fine. Do you possess a bow and arrow?" He didn't speak as he displayed his set.

I nodded,"I see. You may go on and wait." The cloaked male nodded, then headed off to the bench. I sighed as I gazed upon the sky of the heaven. "Hey, Z, what's wrong?," I heard Sapphire Link getting all attitude like at me. "Sapphire, I don't have time for your games, and don't call me 'Z'. Do you understand?" Sapphire bowed his head to me,"I understand. I apologize....." I stood up from my seat---The crowd silencing at my sight. I clutched onto my passed mother's bracelet as I faced the crowd. "It now time for the archery to begin. Archers, prepare for the fight!," I grabbed my bow and arrow, aiming at the sky, then fired the ignited arrow of eternal shining light towards the heavens. Everyone cheered at the light of new hope heading towards heaven.

~~~Time skip~~~

Archer after archer, all of them passed the first round, but only five didn't make it. The afternoon sun was high above me as I watched them all fire their hardest during the 2nd round. "Enjoying the competition, princess?," Crimson Link sipped on his rose wine as he enjoyed the show. "Yes, it seems well. One, though, caught my attention already." Crimson jolted,"Who exactly?"

"The one wearing the raven cloak. He maybe the one.," I kept watch of him. I wondered about who he was. 'Who was that male under the hood?,' I smiled at the sight of the mysterious lad.

"What're you thinking inside that head of yours, Zelda?," Forest smirked at me. "Oh! I didn't see you coming, Forest!," I laughed while Green bowed gentlemanly to me. "Forest! Get up! I'm still your friend even though I'm still a princess!," I kept laughing until my stomach started to hurt a bit, then smiled. Forest kissed my hand gently, then smiled,"Again, what's on your mind?" I sighed,"Hard to say after what happened so far....That male...In the raven cloak, has caught my attention. I wonder who he is, though." Forest glanced at the archer under the cloak, then at me,"Same with me, milady. I wonder who that young male is, too." "He's quite the male, though. Maybe he'll marry you, princess.," Sapphire elbowed me a bit while smirking. "Very funny, Sapphire.," I kept looking at him. I heard an arrow interfere us. I leaned forward, seeing an arrow right at the bulls eye! It was him! The male won!