Chapter 14

Ah! Please don't kill me! I was working on "Blood Moon" that I totally forgot about this one! So, ready for the next piece? Well, here we go! Enjoy!

MidnaxLink

~~~

(Light's Pov)

Zelda seemed so sweet! Her laugh whipped the cold away. Her eyes made me melt! Oh! She was everything!

One a day that wasn't as bad, I brought her outside, then smiled.

But, I saw something in her eyes, though. She seemed upset. I wondered why, though.

"What's wrong, Zelda?." I came by her side, but she pushed me away,"Light! I'm scared!"

"Why so afraid?," why was she afraid? Did I see this emotion of negativity before?

Over in the distance, I saw a shadow of a person that seemed weak.

That boy? He made it here?

"Link! Are you alright?!," she rushed towards the boy, seeing the snow turn crimson. 

What is blood? What was she talking about?

I came by their side, seeing the blood stain my skin as I held onto him.

His screams were full of fret. Or even something darker that never happened to me.

"This way!," I opened the door quickly as he held onto the blood covered boy.

I looked outside, seeing blood cover the white snow.

I never saw a boy in so much fear.

I rushed inside as Zelda tended to the child. Was he alive?

(Green's Pov)

(Time skip: few hours earlier)

I held onto my blade hard as blood stained it crimson.

Dark wanted me out of here and his first, but wanted Zelda. I thought differently, though.

"You want her, don't you, boy?," his blade clanged along with mind, but I couldn't make it!

I fell back hard as I felt my skin burn. I gazed at him, licking his blade, but he wasn't harmed.

"Oh, did I mention? My blade is poisoned in Black Envy's Serpent Venom.," he smiled at me, but I saw something different, though.

Zelda was gone. I hated to do this!

"You haven't seen the last of me!," I threw a smoke bomb, vanishing into the shadows.

(Time skip)

I was weak. I left my team behind. I felt like I was on the verge of dying. Poison rid up my heart as I screamed in pain.

Why was Dark upset? Was the Triforce not complete?

Who had the last shard?

(Zelda's Pov)

I thought taking care of Link was easy! Poison inflicted his soul and eating him alive. Light looked around him as he placed bandages upon the wounds.

"Link, you're gonna be okay!," I tried to comfort him, but he screamed as I saw more blood come out of his body. What was going on with him?

"Milady, I have what you desire!," he came quicker than I thought.

"Good, but hold onto them. I need to see the wound.," I unbuckled Link's belt carefully and I was in horror of what I saw.

Was that a snake eating him alive?!

"What the-!" "Link, stay strong and hold still! You got something on you!," I grabbed the set of raven scales, but it vanished immediately as Link screamed in pain, then breathed carefully as the blood seeped out of his skin.

"Who did this to you?," I started healing Link with the remaining magic that I possessed.

A raven tear came down his cheek and I knew who did it. "Dark poisoned you with a venom that I've never seen before. For now, you'll need to stay here with us. Where are the boys?"

A jolt came towards his face as he bolted up,"Oh no! They're still there!" He grunted as the pain came back to his soul. I was worried about them. Will they survive?

(Shadow's Pov)

"Where did they go? I want that shard!," I felt the whip crack onto my flesh once more as I looked at his crimson eyes.

"I don't have it! You stole mine as well as the other ones! I don't know where the last one is! Honest, Dark! I mean it!," tears of honesty and pain flowed down my face as he looked at me harshly.

"Don't lie to me. Where is it?," he raised the flail once more towards my flesh.

"My dear, don't be so naive. I know the person who has the last shard and this child will lead us to him.," Dark's sibling came closer towards us, but whispered softly into Dark's ear that he smiled.

"We know where the last shard is, boy. Now, I thought they're only six pieces, but instead two more are within a child that isn't here. Now, do you possess them in your hand?," the whip's sharp edge came closer towards my neck.

"I already told you! No! I don't!," my eyes glowed dark crimson with rage as the whip came towards me quickly that I snapped onto the ground.

Harsh breaths came out of my chest as blood seeped onto the ground. Forced to glance up towards Dark, I felt weak that I couldn't widen my eyes.

"I guess we'll do this the old, fashioned way...," a smile cam across his face as I looked up, but I fell onto the ground.

The last moment I sighted was his crimson eyes lusting for my blood.