Chapter 13

I'm so sorry that I didn't update! I had a hairline fracture and I needed to heal for about a month... Don't kill me!! Thx!

MidnaxLink

~~~

(??? Pov)

I woke up in a field covered in white snowflakes. Where was that ghost? Did it bring me here?

"Hello!!," I shouted.

No response.

"Anyone out there!?"

No response. Just silence.

I gazed at my hands, then my necklace--My last memory of my father before he passed on. I didn't mind as I kept going through the field of white--Goddess...

I went onto my knees as the cold surrounded me. I felt weak---I'm scared. Scary memories passed through my head. What was going on with me?

The snowy winds removed a layer of snow, and I saw a small chest. I cocked my head, then picked the minute chest up. I gulped, then slightly opened it, seeing a small light come out so quickly.

"Hey! Wait up!," I started to follow this light, then the sound of footsteps began to form as chains formed of crimson rivers. I didn't want them! I kept up with the light---The chains following and growing with every footstep I made! What did these even mean---these chains! Why were they attempting to do with me!?

The chains stopped---I held onto one of them, but they didn't pull me away. I saw a raven forest beyond the field of snow. My head began to spin---I saw children facing a demon---Him! They were facing him in rage!

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I glanced back, seeing the eyes of a ghost. It came towards my ear, whispering so quietly that the breeze wouldn't blow it away. I nodded my head, heading into the forest of no light.

Demon, now is the time that you'll pay for your crimes!

(Zelda's Pov)

I felt Dark's cold tongue lick my flesh, making me fret as I went deeper into the darkness of his heart. "Dark! Stop it!," I felt tears run down my eyes.

"I order you to seize, demon! Release Zelda immediately and no one gets hurt!," Green's eyes were full of rage that even I didn't even know.

I felt no tongue licking on my face, but the sound of mad laughter. I gazed at Link's eyes, but something wasn't right about him.

His anger started making him twitch, then I saw a shadow from behind! "Green! Behind you!," I shouted, but little to no noise made it out into his ears. "Shut up already! You're mine! He hates you! He never loved you!," he forced me closer towards the lips, then we kissed.

I felt a small tear rush out of my eye while I began to weaken through the deadly sin. He pulled away, laughing madly as Green's hand started to glow,"You have something that I want."

"No! I don't!," Green struggled, but his hand started glowing even more than usual, then it stopped. I saw the Crest of Courage---Farore's Gift!---Heading towards Dark---The mark complete!

"Well, the time has finally come for your revenge! Repent for you, milady!," Dark's eyes shined brightly, but then stopped for a moment.

I saw the crest, but something wasn't correct.

"Damn! What in the hell is wrong with this relic?!," rage filled Dark's soul ravishingly.

My mind was still---I head a voice like no other. I glanced over, seeing eyes of snow, beckoning me to come towards him or her!