Part 1

"So are you ever going back to your wife?"
"Why you ask me this every time I come see you? We're supposed to be enjoying each other's company. Not worried about her."
"Shawn you have two kids together."
"And?"
"You don't think it'll have a negative impact on them in the future?"
"Why you so concerned?"
"Because I love you and those kids as if they were my own."
"Look enjoy this free meal and leave it alone."
"Fine. But I better not get a call in the middle of the night about this."
"If you do, you'll answer." I said smirking.
"Boy please. I'll send yo ass to voicemail."
"But you love me."
"Yeah I do. And I also love my sister."
"I knew you first."
She shook her head, "Doesn't matter. She's been good to me for all these years."
"Except when she got Tim caught up."
"Her brother got him caught up. She didn't know at the time. I've forgiven her for that. Why can't you?"
I gave her a blank stare, "That was my wife-"
"Is your wife." she corrected.
"Whatever. She's supposed to be honest with me no matter what. She lied to me our whole marriage. How am I going to look past that?"
"Because you took vows. For better or worse."
"Yeah we did. We also promised to tell each other everything, no matter how ugly it may be."
"Jay she loves you."
"Then she should have loved and trusted me enough to tell me the truth from jump."

Bey POV

"Blue, you ready?"
"Yes mommy."
I grabbed my purse and we left. We're on our way to Alana's birthday party.
"Mommy?"
"Yes?"
"I love you."
"I love you too baby girl."
"I want you to come home."
I sighed, "Blue-"
"Please? I miss you."
I couldn't help but feel bad, "Blue your daddy and I have a disagreement."
"Why?"
"I didn't tell daddy the truth."
"Did you say sorry?"
I glanced at her, "Yes, of course I did."
"Then why hasn't he forgiven you?"
"I don't know."
"Did you mean it?"
"Mean what?"
"Did you really mean you were sorry?"
"Yes Blue, and I promised never to do it again."
"I wish he would hurry up. I miss you being at home." she said looking out the window sadly.
"Hey, I don't want you worrying about that. Your daddy and I love you equally. No matter how upset we are with each other. Okay?"
"Mhm."

A few minutes later we pulled up at Chuck E. Cheese. I got her present out the trunk and we walked in looking for my brother.
"There they are." Blue pointed and ran to my brother.
"Hey Lil BB." he said picking her up.
"Hey Uncle Dre. Where's Lana?"
"She around here somewhere with your auntie."
"Mama can I go look for them?"
"Yeah but be careful."
Andre gave her some tokens and she went to find my sister and Alana.
"Hey BB." he said hugging me.
"Hey, how've you been?"
"I been good. Just trying to better myself for Lana you know?"
I nodded my head, "Where's my baby?"
He looked around, "He over there by the food."
"Why you leave my child alone?!"
"Chill BB it's barely any people in here."
I walked near the food and see my child eating pizza and a salad. He picked up the pizza habit from his sister.

"Kyle!" He turned to look at me smiling with the pizza still in his mouth

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Kyle!" He turned to look at me smiling with the pizza still in his mouth. "Hey baby!"
"Mommy!" he said reaching for me but I needed to clean his hands first.
"Aye lil man I told you to watch the food not eat it." Andre said laughing.
"You wanna go play?" He nodded his head smiling.
I took him to find the birthday girl.
"BB!" Alana screamed.
"Hey my baby!" I said picking her up.
"Mama." he said whining and tugging on my leg. He gets so jealous when I hold other babies.
"Boy calm down." I said as I put her down.
"Hey sis."
"Hey Piaget." I said hugging her.
"How've you been?"
"I'm doing good."
"That's good to hear. It's good I get to finally see my niece and nephew."
"I'm just glad he let me keep the kids this weekend."
She nodded. "He'll come around."
"When? It's been over two dam years."
"Have y'all sat down to talk?"
I shook my head, "He just recently started speaking directly to me. And he only talks to me if it concerns the kids."
"Well that's a start."
"I just want my family back."
"Just give it time."
"Cake time everyone!" Andre yelled.
We all went over to the tables and sung happy birthday to Alana and ate cake.
"Lana let me take a picture to send to your mommy."
"You still talk to her?" Solange said.
"She never responds to the messages but I know she gets them because I have my read reciepts on."
"Ch. I wouldn't send her nothing. She don't deserve it." Solange said with an attitude.
"Piaget stop. Awww baby you look so cute."

After a while the party was over and we all went back to Andre's house so the kids could play with each other some more and the adults could talk freely

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After a while the party was over and we all went back to Andre's house so the kids could play with each other some more and the adults could talk freely.
We walked in the house and the kids went straight to Alana's room to play.
"BB, I told you I didn't want you talking to Brittany." Andre said.
"When have I ever did what you told me?"
"Look it's disrespectful to me to continue a relationship with her when she won't even come see Lana."
"Let's not go there with disrespect. Plus she's still her mother."
"She gave that up when she left her."
"Whatever."
"What's the plan for ole boy?" Solange asked. I looked at her funny.
"We can get him tonight. BB you down?"
"Nope. I told y'all I'm not in the game. I've always made that clear."
"We got people watching him. Just say the word and he's dead." Andre said.
"As much as I want him dead, no."
"No? Giselle he raped you!"
"Don't you think I know that?! That's why his ass doesn't have a thumb now!"
Solange threw her hands up in defeat, "It's your call."
"Thank you. Now when are you going to tell daddy you want out?" I said looking towards my sister.
"I was thinking of running away like you did, except maybe out the country."
"Be serious."
She chuckled, "Girl you can't tell Mathew Knowles you want to leave. You remember the first time you tried to leave, all hell broke loose."
"Piaget, Julez is getting older. You can't keep doing the back and forth thing. When was the last time you seen him before today?"
"A few months ago."
"See. He's going to need you there full time, he'll be a teenager this year. You don't want to miss those crucial events in his life."
"I hear you but you know your father."
"Yeah dad is crazy." Andre said. "But he is getting tired."
"And he'll want to hand it over to us." she said looking at me. "All of us."
"I can't be bothered. My family is already broken because of this mess. I don't need any more problems."
We continued to talk and catch up with each other until I got the kids and we left.

I walked in with Blue and Kyle sleeping in my arms. I layed him down on the couch and went to put some water in his sippy cup for when he wakes up. My phone started ringing.
"Blue, telephone. It's your daddy."
She walked in the kitchen and answered the phone.
"Hey daddy."
"Nothing, we just came from Uncle Dre's house. Today was Lana's birthday. She was looking for you."
"She right here."
"Okay, hold on. Mommy, daddy wants to talk to you."
I took the phone and she ran off to go do whatever.
"Hello."
"What did I say about my kids being around him?"
"Well I'm doing just fine thanks for asking."
"Beyoncé don't play with me right now."
"Today was Alana's birthday party and they haven't seen her in a while. FaceTime just wasn't enough for them."
"I don't care. I don't want my kids around that environment."
"Shawn he wouldn't put his daughter or us in danger. He has a seperate house from that life. He's matured since those days, if you'd just sit do-."
"Hell no! I know that's your brother and all but that don't change the fact that he killed my cousin!" he yelled into the phone. "And did you forget about the incident at my club?!"
"I handled that a long time ago. Shawn, he's apologized since then. I've apologized. I know it won't bring T back but can you try to forgive him, for me?"
"......"
"Hello?"
"Yeah I'm still here."
"Did you hear what I just said?"
"Look, I have to go. Keep my kids away from him. Bring their stuff with you to my mom's house after church." Click.
"Blue, come here."
"Yes mommy?"
"Come talk to me."
"Okay, what's up?"
I giggled, "Tell me about school."
"Mommy, second grade is no fun. My teacher is so mean."
"She is?"
She nodded her head, "Mhmm. She makes us write sentences a hundred times instead of us going outside to play at recess."
"Well that's not fair."
"I don't want to go back next year."
"Blue you have to go to school. You need an education."
"Can you be my teacher?"
I chuckled, "No, but I'll talk to your dad about you switching schools, okay?"
She nodded and in walks my sleepy baby with his sippy cup in his hand.
"Hey Kyle." Blue said. He just blankly looked at her and came over to me so I could pick him up.
"You heard your sister. Don't be rude." He waved at her and then put his head on my chest. Both my kids have my attitude when they wake up.
"Can we play Candyland?" Blue asked.
"Sure. Go get it from your room and bring it down here."

Comment. Vote.
Love y'all (not all). Mean it.😇💖

Roses (Sequel) {Finished}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें