Leo's eyes fly open and he's lighting quick as he grabs my hand. "What are you doing?" his tone is very harsh. I suddenly feel like I've been caught with my hand in the cookie jar. "Sorry, I didn't mean to," I say very afraid, "I was just kind of...curious." My voice comes out softly.

In another quick move, he is now on top of me, restraining both of my hands above my head. "Curious, are you?" He says seriously as he pushes his pelvis down, grinding against mine. "Mm...hm" I close my eyes. I feel his breath on my face, then his nose is on my jaw. "You smell divine. I never thought my body wash would smell so fucking good on a woman." He coos.

I lift my hips, trying to gain more friction from him. "I hope you didn't mind me taking advantage of your bathroom." I open my eyes, hoping he isn't mad at me for that. He licks his lips and I quiver from the sexy gesture. "Not at all. But next time, you're going to have company." He promises. Leo keeps our position like this, with him pinning me down and slowly torturing me with this naked body, touching lightly.

"Please." I whisper.

He gives me a menacing smile. "Please what?"

I lick my lips, wanting to taste him again. "I want you."

"What do you want from me?" He asks again in that tone, the same tone he asked me to clarify the question from earlier in The Hallway.

I close my eyes and swallow slowly. "I want you inside me." I open my eyes, pleading.

He lets go of my hands. Leo quickly pulls his boxers down my legs and carefully lifts his t-shirt over my head. His tongue peeks out a bit, like his savoring the naked view of me. He reaches to the nightstand, grabbing another condom and rips it quickly with his mouth. He puts it on and then flips me on my stomach. I feel his lips on my shoulder, pecking it with kisses and then he whispers in my ear, "I want to fuck you face down."

Leo grips my thighs, his fingertips deliciously digging into my skin as he adjusts me in the position he wants me to be. I'm on my knees and he's behind me, hard and ready to take me again. My heart is beating fast, hammering in my chest as I anticipate a new position. "I can go deeper this way." He says and I nod. "I want you to just feel, let me guide you." He says and I'm gone at his words.

I push back, wanting him to know that I want it, that I need it, that I need him to please the hunger deep within me. The craving of wanting him is so bad, that I'm shaking. His hands softly steady me, like he's trying to make me savor the moment. His fingers begin to caress me again, "You're very responsive to my touch." He says and I moan. I feel the tip of him right there and I arch my back. "Good girl." His approving voice comes out as he slips inside me.

"Oh, my..." a feral sound is torn out of my throat. Leo's moves are long, slow and deep...so deep. It's too perfect to feel every inch of him go in me, bringing me to a near explosion. The soreness and pain from earlier is gone, my body is only receiving the delicious sensation of pure desire. But his slow movements are that, too slow and I take it upon myself to move with him.

"Christ." He blurts out. "You feel like heaven."

"Leo, faster" I say and he chuckles.

"Slow baby. We gotta go slow." I feel his damp hair on my back as he licks me. As much as I love the pace of our intimacy, its killing me. "More," I say. "Go faster...deeper."

"Mm," He grunts, "Spread your legs and drop to your elbows." He orders me and I immediately comply. "Leo." I moan at the better position and the faster speed. His movements are swift and quick, which I'm beginning to love the combination of both. I urge him, plead him with my body, letting him know that he can do whatever he wants to me. "Whatever I want?" he responds, which makes me realize that I said that out loud.

"Yes." I whimper. His brings me up, my back touching his chest. He slows a little and nibbles on my ear. "I. Want. You. "He whispers, "I want everyone to see us like this," he pauses. " I want people to see me fuck you and you fuck me." He licks my jaw and then sucks harshly. "Say you'll be mine."

I reach behind his head and urge him to continue doing what he's doing to me. "Yes...Yes!" I groan loudly, climaxing and answering his proposal. The slap of his skin behind me quickens and then I feel him stiffen. "Fuck!" He yells.

My hands are clutching the sheets tightly as his head is touching my back. I feel the strong, heaving of his chest let out the harshest breaths, as if he's just finished a marathon. I collapse on the bed as does he on my back. I'm facing away from him, smiling at the bliss of the aftermath. He's trailing kisses on my back again, leading all the way to my cheek. He gently turns my head, only to see him and that smile. He leans in to suck my bottom lip and I reciprocate by biting his also. He shakes his head, "You're going to get me hard again." He kisses me. "I'm not going to fuck you again until we both come into an agreement." He pulls back, looking very determined. "I want you to be my subject."

Instead of saying "yes" to him, I kiss him slowly, nodding my head. He responds back and smiles against my mouth. "Good."

I turn my head away from him, feeling sleepy and tired. I expect him to pull away and settle on his side, but he wraps his arms around my waist, hugging me and kissing me sweetly on the shoulder. "Sweet dreams, Beautiful." He breaths and we both stay like that.