"You said you didn't find any damage!" Draco exclaimed.

"Yes, I did. But what if  someone already find her and mend the injuries before we came? Healing spell could only cure external fractures." The old witch said, her eyes were continuously gazing on the close door then to the two person in front.

"But why would they leave her there?" Draco asked, his head was aching in so much blurred presumption of the nurse.

"I don't know Mr. Malfoy but I hardly advice that we must ask a healer from St. Mungos to check on her." Madam Pomfrey said.

"I'll owl them immediately, you can stay with her Mr. Malfoy. I only wish her intelligence were still preserve." McGonagall said, a trace of fear in her face as she tapped Draco on the shoulder before heading back to her office.

***

Hermione opened her eyes, she smiled when her eyes met the blond wizard. Dracos head was resting on his arms just beside her, he's sitting on the wooden armchair as her shoulder rose and fell gently. His eyes immediately shoot open when he felt the very faint movement of Hermione.

"Hermione! D-do you need something? Water, food?.. Are you hungry?" Draco was about to stand up when Hermione clutched her arms at the hem of his jumper.

"Just stay by my side Draco." She sounded more like begging, Draco give in and get her hand from its grasp on his jumper and interlaced it on his own.

"As long as you want me to." He squeezed her hand tightly and place a quick kiss there.

The couple wasn't aware of the bright green eyes that's secretly watching them from behind the glass window. Harry was floating in the midair while sitting on his firebolt. He wanted to be there and make sure she's fine, but of course he had a hundred percent trust to himself that he'd managed to perform the spell properly.

He modified her memories with him and replaced it with Malfoy. He can't risk to just remove it because there's so much important details that she can't lose, especially her exceptional knowledge about everything.

"Hermione, do you remember anyone with you in the girls lavatory before you lost your consciousness?" Draco asked, Harry listened eagerly.. Just in case Hermione did remember anything.

"I... I gone to girls lavatory?" She asked with no trace of pretending.

"Yes, They found you lying by the floor. Hermione you need to tell me what happened." Harry had a strong desire to hex Malfoy at that very moment, he should let her rest instead of forcing her to remember anything 'cause she couldn't and will never can.

"As I recalled.. I am with you for our N.E.W.Ts review.. You disappeared and.. That's all... I woke up here in hospital wing." Hermione said, Harry sighed in relief.. at least the spell worked well.

"No.. You said you're going to--"

"Draco stop! Stop okay?.. I know what I said and what I did. Now, can we just leave this place so I can review in Arithmancy? Our examination will be next week for Merlin's sake!" Hermione exclaimed which made Draco startled again.

"You know!.. Our examina--"

"Of course I know! What do you think of me? An old woman with Alzheimer disease?" Hermione rolled her eyes, Harry wanted to laugh at the sight of his best friend.

"That's my girl." He muttered under his breath, he flew back to the school ground throwing the invisibility cloak to himself.

He sat at the nearby bench and unfold another parchment from his pocket. This one's telling him to apparate at the Grimmauld place as soon as possible, but he can't leave until the healer came to check for Hermione and until he's sure that she's perfectly fine.