"Yo this shit is crazy. I'm sitting here staring at my childhood crush, who also happens to be my best friend's aunt." I smiled at him as he got up from his chair. 

"I wish I could stay longer but them niggas at the cleaners some real impatient motherfuckers. I'll probably get hea' a lil earlier now that I know you Remesha."

"That's cool, but I don't know what I'm gon' do all day here by myself but I guess I'll find something."

"Yea well when I get back we gon' do some'um that sparks you and the baby interests," he said before leaving out the kitchen. Seconds later I heard the door close then his car started up. I walked into the living room and peeped out the window as his car slowly backed out the driveway. Once his car was on the road I sighed with relief and went to the spare room I was sleeping in and picked my government phone up off the dresser.

Today I needed to make a trip to the doctor to see why the hell was I bleeding. I dialed my doctor's number and patiently waited for someone to pick up. My hands were shaking as I held the phone in my hand and made my way to the kitchen. I sat back in the seat that I once occupied and a voice came through the phone.

"Dr. Finch's office, this is Luny speaking how may I help you," the receptionist asked.

"Uh yea my name is Remesha Tasker and I was calling to see if can I schedule a walk-in appointment with Dr. Finch today."

"Ma'am Dr. Finch doesn't do walk-in appointment but I can help you if you inform me on your problem." I sighed before telling the lady my situation.

"Well I'm three and half months pregnant and this morning I woke up to find blood in my underwear."

"Okay I'll set you up for an appointment for 3:30, is that ok," she asked. I wanted to say no but I went ahead and took the offer while it was still on the table.

"Yes ma'am that'll be fine."

"Okay ma'am I'll see you then." I hung the phone up and walked around the house. I didn't get a chance to check it out since I went straight to sleep after I ate last night. There was nothing else for me to do, so I thought why not. I walked into the kitchen and saw a side door, I opened it and made my way through the dark room.

My hands searched the walls for the light switch, and once I found it I looked around the room and noticed it was the garage. Jamal had two foreign cars sitting on the left side of the garage and on the right was a safe. I was tempted to opened it but I went against since I didn't know the combination and I wasn't trying to be the old Remy no more. I walked back into the house and hopped in the shower. It was only 11:53 but I needed other places to go before I go to the doctor so I had to get ready early.

After showering I went into Jamal's room and put on a pair of his sweats and one of his wife beaters. I put my nappy hair in a ponytail and made a mental note to pick up a perm. My hair was to long to be so damn nappy and all over the place. I put some lotion on my light skin and slipped my feet into my house slippers that I came here with, then walked back into the garage. I didn't have any transportation and Jamal had these foreign car sitting is this garage, I'm not about to let them go to waste. I walked over to the red Lexus RX and I swear I almost got wet. The car was that nice and exotic.

I pulled the key off the key rack and unlocked the doors. Today I was going to test drive this sexy ass car. I knew I had to have it back before Jamal gets home and I will, but right now I'm going to go run a few errands. I slid in the car and stared it up. The engine revved and I pushed a button in the key to open the garage door. The door opened up revealing a beautiful sunny day outside. I pushed my sad feelings to the back of my mind as I begin cruising down the streets of New Orleans.