Chapter 66

Sab hugged her tightly making tzuyu closed her eyes from the pain. Jungkook made a two step to come closer to her but she gave him a sign to stop and let the kid hug her.

"How--Are you Sab? sorry I didnt came there.." She said as her face shows a bit of a pain. "I was busy.."

"Oppa told me youre sick!?" She turn around and look at jungkook, "Oppa you lied!"

"No I didnt she is reall sick.." Jungkook took his mask off. "Why would I lie to you?"

Tzuyu smiled at her, "I am sick..." she faked coughed.

"Ohh... You okay now? Drink medicine.." She grabbed her arm. Jungkook frowned and look at them cringely.

"Im okay.. So what are you saying again on the phone?" She bend down, trying to hide the pain.

"Im going to--- the Fans!"

"Fans?" She looked at jungkook, "What does she mean fans?"

"France.." Jungkook added, "Her mom will take her there.. She's leaving now.. I think she will get a treatment there.. Which is good for her.."

Tzuyu stood and almost got out of balance but sana easily hold her. "Careful... Girl you aint tryna be weak with that cut.."

Tzuyu laughed, "Shut up.."

"You got DOGSSS?!!!!!"

"Ohh no... Do---that's momo's..." Tzuyu looked at her petting Momo's dog.

"She's--- You have three dogs?!" She grabbed the puppy.

Tzuyu gave her a smile then look at jungkook who's currently in the counter afraid of the dog. "They dont bite right?"

"Wahh! They're so cute!" She pinch the skin of the dog. "Do-dont pinch them theyre going to cry..." Tzuyu stopped her.

"Yah.. Take this big dog out.." Jungkook said, lookig at Momo's dog.

Tzuyu didnt listen to him, she was busy talking to Sab. Sana gave him a sigh and shake her head, "The dog doesnt bite.. Dont worry.. Momo raised that good.."

"She raised it? Then hell no... The dog probably bad as her.."

"HEY! Mojin..." Sana called the dog, she instantly came to her and went to veranda.

"There.. She's in veranda... Get the down.." She said.

"Where's Momo?"

"Her parents.."

"Ohhh..." Jungkook nod.

A girl peeked on the door and call Sab, "Im sorry... I think she's really having fun.. But we have to leave quickly.. Already late..."

Sab looked at tzuyu, "Bye unnie..."

She smiled, "Be good okay? Be -H--" she sigh, "Be healthy.."

"I will.." She run onto jungkook then creased her forehead, "Oppa.. why are you up there?"

"Huh? ohh.. yeah..." He came down, "You're leaving?"

She nod, "Bye oppa.." She hugged him tightly, "By the way your dumplings are--- They're---Nice?"

Jungkook gave her a serious face, "I tried my best..."

"You did... You cant even get it out from the pan.." She laughed.

"Sab? Lets go.." The lady said.

Tzuyu pout, "Cant she stay a little bit more? wait---" Tzuyu walked upstairs then came down holding something.