chapter 16

"I heard there's going to be a new student..?" I heard the girls talking.

I jumped when they suddenly yelled, "My god!!! Guess who! Its minggyu and seunghee! Isnt it-- Oh my god! I cant handle my feels right now!"

A guy came to our classroom out of breath. "GUYS! Somebody crashed a car in the parking lot!"

"Who's car is it?" the girl asked. "Ohh mine is definitely safe... Its in the side of the rode.."

"I think its tzuyu... its full of hello kitty.." My eyes went circle and it made me stood up.

"Are you serious?!!" I said. Everybody looked at me. "My car is all the way across the street!"

"Ohh.. so that wasnt your car then?"

I followed the guy to make sure. When we reach the parking lot, I freaking wanna punch the guy! Is he that stupid? "Those are not hello kitty! Those are My melody! Its a bunny!!"

"Ohh.."

I heard a giggle, "Dumb head.."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I should be the one who's asking that..." He's leaning on his car, "That's my sister's car..."

"EOMMMMAAA! My car! Oh my god! who did this!? Jungkook-ga somebody crashed to my car!" I saw a girl, pulling jungkook towards her crashed car. "Oppa... Igeon mwoya?! Nugu-- nae...-- MY CAR!" She whined.

"Seunghee-ida! Minggyu oppa!" Girls yelled out of no where.

There's nothing important here, my car is in the other side. "Eodi ka?! You did this didnt you?!!" she hold my hand.

"H-huh?"

"You did this! you crashed my car!! Why are you jealous?!"

"Im sorry but---"

"No! Youre the one who did this!"

What? "Look... I just got here... They said it was my car.. So I went here to check.."

"Haysss... Seunghee-ya.. Keuman..." The guy beside me said.

"Ahhh! Youre taking her side?!! Look little girl if I ever found out the truth... You'll pay for this! Minchin-nyeon! Hayyysssh!!" She yelled, I was dumbfounded. Did I just got blamed?

And why is this person who brought me here not saying anything?! The hell?!

I flinch when somebody touch my shoulder, "Just go... My sister is a crazy head... just-" He gave me a sign to leave.

"Minggyu-ya!!! Hayyssh!"

"You dumb quack just bring it to the car repair!"

"Hah! Youre telling me to drive this shit to car repair... looking like this?!"

"Even a baby could still not notice that scratch!"

"Scratch!? its not just a scrat-- What are you doing... Minggyu ya! eodi-ga?!!"

"So embarrassing... You--- victim... come with me.."