chapter 25

"Right? Look I never dyed my hair ever since we had a comeback.." Jhope said.

"Maybe its somebody else... I dont think jhope will go to the club?"

Chaeyoung whistled, "Mind asking that gray hair guy next to you?"

everyone looked at suga. "yah.. Jhope just say you went.."

"Yah.. You probably the one?!" Jin said pointing at suga.

"Ohh.. Wait.. Are you the one who took picture of this?"

"No.. But I was at the club in that time.. before I got the picture.." Chaeyoung said.

"What the hell are you doing at the club?" Suga asked raising his eyebrows.

Chaeyoung cleared her throat, "So.. Is anyone going to tell the truth?"

Everyone is quiet and looking at suga. "Yah.. Nega aniya.." He sat straight and fixed his clothes.

"I dont know right now's interviewe.. Im very sorry.. Comeback sometime.. We have to talk this out.." Namjoon said.

"Ehh? Bu--" chaeyoung showed the question.

"Bye~~~" Suga waved and gesturing her to leave the room.

"We'll answer that.. Cause right now.. No one wants to reveal the truth. We have to talk this out.."

"Okay... I'll just... Uhh.. Comeback sometime..?" Chaeyoung creased her forehead.

She stepped out of the apartment, a door opened. Sana looked at her up and down.

"What are you doing there?"

"mwo?"

"Ahh! aniya aniya!" She went back inside.

"What the hell... Aishh!" She kick the can that was in the ground. Few second of walking she heard the elevator opening.

She quickly hid in the other hall. "I told you I didnt! I wanst the one who Broke your phone!" Jungkook yelled.

"Yeah right?! You could say that so you could break my other stuff?"

"I wasnt! I was in the dance room so dont blame me! Just because I make fun of you doesnt mean I can break your stuff too!" Jungkook went straight to the hall.

Chaeyoung creased her forehead and looked at who's he talking to. "Omo She's so gorgeous.."

Chaeyoung stare at her while hiding. Tzuyu looked at her smashed phone. "Tsk tsk tsk.. What a waste... That is a iphone 6s+ man!" chaeyoung whispered.

"My grandma's picture is in this phone..!" Her tears falls out. "Her promise are in this phone.."

"Aww.." Chaeyoung pouted, "Why the hell am I hiding?" She asked herself. She took a deep breath and look around. "Aish! The interview! Ughh.. Boss wouldn't like this.. Shet!"

***

"What's wrong Kook? You trip in a can again?" Jin laughed. Jungkook stays serious. He quietly sat on the couch and stares in the T.V.