chapter 10

"There's the bathroom right there, the bed room--- actually I have two rooms.. two master bed room.. You can get the master bed room one.." I lead her to the room. "Sorry for my puppies.. theyre just so--" she cut my words.

"Ohh its fine.. I love puppies.."

I smiled at her, "Were definitely going to be bestfriends.."

"I think were already are.." She smirks.

I laughed, "Pshh.. hahah!"

I opened the door of the second master bedroom and I saw her eyes turn into circlo like a coin. She opened her mouth and hold her breath. I just smiled, she's so cute!

"MY GOSH!"

"Hmm.. yeah... I know.." I just said, She basically cant believe of what she's seeing. "And if you wanted to eat or perhaps hungry? And Im not here.. Just go down and there's a restaurant there..."

She nods and her smile reaches the heaven. "Why are you so nice?!"

I shrugged, "You havent seen the way I act to my mom.."

She suddenly stopped and creased her forehead, "Does your parents know already?"

"Hmm nah... As long as my dad is in there.." I laughed.

"Daddy's girl.." she laughed and shook her head.

I was going to help her put her clothes and tour her around the room but then someone knock on the door. "Wait.. I'll just look who's in the door.."

Sana nods and continues to unpack her bag. I opened the door and suddenly made a poker face.

"What is it?"

"Wrong apartment.." He walked away.

"Wrong apartment my ass.." I followed his movement.

"Hi ahh--- What's your name again?" Namjoon scratch his head. "Tzu-"

"Just call jui..."

Suddenly my door just opened widely and sana's body popped out like she just teleport. I looked at her like An alien.

"who-? I never seen her coming in here?"

"I-Im sana.. Her friend..."

"Sana... Ehh... Hayysss... Another nerd.." Jungkook says and I saw sana's eyes was shock.

Now she knows.. "Told ya.." I whispered.

"What are you whispering at?"

"JUNGKOOK! Kuman! cheotpallyeo!" Jimin told him and pinch his back.

"SO... another person in the apartment eyy.. Nice to meet you sana.." Namjoon said. I didnt see their faces cause jin and I were busy looking at each other. However, freaking jungkook blocked the way!

"Lets go..." He said. Jin says something to them, "Nan malhae isseo.." Everyone stopped and looked at jin. "Mwondae?"

???? Im dumbfounded I mean sana and I were dumbfounded.

"Aniya! Kajja!" Jungkook was pulling him to get to the apartment. "Hyung! kajja!"

Okay, awkward. "Sana are you still breathing?"

"Jimin and I looked at each other in the eyes..kyaa! Yass betch!" She jumped around the room and run.

I just looked at her while closing the door, "You should know that theyre just in the next door right? they could hear you.."

"WHAT?!" She pressed her ear against the wall.

"Sana.. Dont bother them.." I told her and she stays quiet.

"But jimin looked at me! kyaaa!" She clapped. I just shooked my head and told her to come up in order to fix her stuff.

***

I jumped onto the couch and put my shoes on while eating rice cake and watching TV. "Dont they go to school or do something other than appear on TV?" I asked on myself. I mean, yeah.. I keep thinking what idols do other than appearing on tv.

Sometimes when I heard a news about Idol dating its just coming to my head that, 'They got tired of acting that they want to make it real and experience love' Pshh!

"Sana are you done? Im leaving.. I cooked a---" She came down and Im speechless of what she looks like.

She just woke up. Her hair is on point, and her make up is all messed up. She didnt washed her face last night?! "What happend to you?"

"Ahh... I dont know.. I was tired last night... Youre going to school?"

I nod and pick my bag up, "There's a food in the kitchen just eat... Bye.."

She nods once again and I started to walk to the door. "By the way.. If you perhaps wake earlier than me.. There's always a milk in the door I dont know who's giving it.." I put the milk on the table and left.

Shet, I forgot. I came back to the apartment on rush, "Sana! Dont forget to feed the puppies! bye!"

"Wait you ca---" I closed the door.

Yes I came back just to tell you that sana..

"Hoy..." I turned around to look who called me. What an unlucky day of my life!

"What?!"

He stumble, "Shit.. you scared me.."

"Your face is scarier than me.." I replied.

"Why you gotta throw some negatives... Anyways I just want to say Im sorry for everything.."

I creased my forehead, is he for reals? "What?"

"I just want to say sorry... Okay.. Bye.." He tapped my back and left.

Im so confused, is he lying or what? I followed his walking and he entered to the elevator. Before it close he throw a wink at me which made me freaking shiver! The hell got onto him?