chapter 22

I looked at the TV, But my brain isnt paying attentiont to it, its still in the part where were being showed in the TV. Sana who which is besides me right now cant be quiet.

"Aishh! I knew its gonna be like this... Good thing I colored my hair before I was showed in the TV." She leaned on me. "What about you? Tzu? Were you nervous when they were pointing the cam at you? hayys... I was practiced myself just for in case.."

I just shrugged and keep quiet, I dont really like appearing on camera. If you just see my childhood pics I dont even smile. I look so angry in every picture of mine. Thats why my mom said, my eyebrow and eyes are too straight cause I make angry face everytime.

"So.. Music bank is like this? ohh look! Mo-ida!" Sana pointed at the TV. "She's with bangtan.. Tsk! lucky!"

"She doesnt even look happy.." I said and looked at her.

"Well meong.. She deserve it.. She's the one who created the war.." She laughed and clapped at the same time. "Look at her face.."

"I'll take a picture of her face.." I said as I took out my phone out of my pocket. "Lets see.."

"Oh! oh! that face.. Snap it.. I'll show it to her later.." Sana said while laughing and kicking the chair.

"Unnie... Jebal kig hajimaseyo.." Said the girl who putting make up earlier to Hirai.

Sana was speechless, "I dont know whaT she is saying..." she whispered to me.

"Neither do I.." I shrugged and took a picture of hirai's face.

"Kickeu... Dont kickeu.." The guy pointed at the chair. Sana and I look at each other and say, "Ahhhhh..."

"Sorry.. mianhe yo.." Sana said.

The people just nod and start talking to each other. I gave my phone to sana, I really need to go to the bathroom as heck!

"Im going to the bathroom.."

She nod and went back watching at the TV again. I step out of the room, Hirai already pointed the bathroom to me so I already know where it is. I opened the door, there's a lot of girls talking and laughing. Super stylish and pretty. Im speechless how ccan they be this pretty?!

"Annyeonghaseyo.." They bow at me. Then they talked to each other again. I just did the same.

"Ohh.. Keutnasso?" They said and look at my back so I turn around. Shet, Im unlucky super duper unlucky!

"What are you doing here?! and by the way.. Lets end it all just here.." She laughed and all the girls were confuse.

"Unnie.. mwonde... Waegirae? Keunyang kayo.." The girl said and try to pull her. They bow at me again, "Ssusungeyo... Kaja.."

"Aniya.. aniya.. Nan malhae isseo...." She stopped and look at me, "YOU.... You need to get away from jungkook... Niga.. Yaegi haji malla...!" She pointed at me.

I just really need to pee and this girl is making me pee on my PANTS!! WHAT THE HELL!

"Dont talk to jungkook or anything!.. You dont suit to him.." She flip her hair, "It is me who fits to him.." Then she walked out with the girls.

The girls keeps on bowing to me and saying "Ssusungeyo.."

Did she wash her hands? Nasty... And she dare to point at me?! "Aishhh..." I comb my hair with my fingers while walking outside, "I dont feel like peeing anymore.. Shet!"

"Ohh.. What are you back so fast?" Sana asked as soon as I enter the room.

"Nothing.. Something just happend.."

"What?"

I shrugged, "Yah... how to ignore a person? I mean.. I want to ignore that seunghee everytime she sees me.. She keep saying Jungkook jungkook.. That long ass nose in front of me... Its annoying.. She said To me... 'Stay away from jungkook you two dont fit.. It is me who fits to him..'"

Sana opens her mouth in shock, "Wow... Well.. meong.. She's really obssessed to jungkook as hirai said.. They were 'rumored' So.. Just dont talk act like you dont know them or anything happened.."

"Aniya.. She looks older so I have to respect her right? I cant say anything bad.."

"So? Do you only talkback to the person who's younger than you?" She laughed.

I shook my head, "I talk back to my mom.." I laughed. She quickly nod and laugh, "I know that haha.."

The door opened, "Is it done?" Sana asked. Hirai just went staight the chair and the people starts retouching her make up and hair.

"No... Im so sleepy.." She just said and went to her phone. "By the way.. Seunghee talked to me tzu.. She said something.."

My face suddenly disappear, "What is it?"

"She said... 'Yah... Welcome back... Stay away from my oppas..' Then I just laughed and walked out.." She put her phone down and look at us. "She's no joke... She keeps everyone to her side.."

"Wow.. Behind camera eyy.. its not like uhh.. Well Mo.. The way you wear clothes.. Probably even an old man would try to hit on you.."

"I am so wanting to cuss you right now Sana.." She siad and smirk.

No one's PoV.

After the performance the boys went to their room. Suga doesnt seem like into himself, the boys approach him but he moved away.

"Wae girae?" Jin asked. He hold suga's shoulder and turn him around. "yoongi-a.. Neon wae girae? kwaenchana?!" He look at suga up and down.

"Neottaemonae! NEOTTAMONAE!" He yelled and sit on the couch clenching his fist.

Everyone was quiet for a while but jungkook keeps bothering Namjoon, "What's wrong with hyung?"

Namjoon shrugged, "Molla... He'll get over it.." Namjoon flipped the magazine and walked out.

"Bu--" he looked at suga, then to Jin who's right now standing in the wall.

Suga stood up, "Jib-e galgeoya.." He said while walking out of the door.

I pointed at him, "But he cant go.. There's a lot of people outside! Aishh! Seriously! What's ya'll problem.."

Everyone is silent, "We--Uh.. We donteu no Speakeu eglijeu.." Jimin said then stays quiet again.

"Aish! eoteoke neonggeoya?!" Jungkook yelled out of nowhere everyone looked at him.

"Ssikkeuro.." Jin rolled his eyes and look at his phone.

"Uhh.. kajja... Uri neun.. Perform-i janha.. Awardeun geo eopseo.. Keunyang kajja. yeogineun ssimhae.." Taehyung said and pushed jhope out.

"Ehh? Keunde-- Mwoya.." Jungkook bowed to the staff and walked out of the door. He looked at Jin, "Hyung... Etteokhe neonggeoya?"

He sigh, "Keunyang deurama-ya.... geogjeomal.." He tapped jungkook's back and left.

He just followed them and enter to the car. "hyung eodigaseo?" He asked, he was confused that all of them was in there except suga.

"He'll go home... He just needs to calm down.." Namjoon sighed.

"But hyung.. This is the first time I saw hyung like that--"

"Aishh.. Jungkook-a.... Ipda meurwo.." Jin comb his hair with his fingers.

They all stayed quiet.