Chapter 68

"You're leaving? I saw you with my two eyes kissing my Granddaughter... You're just gonna leave?" Her grandpa stop Jin from wearing all the stuff he used to be unnoticed.

Jin raised his both eyebrows and look at Momo, "HUh? Sir I have to leave..."

"Mo.. Drop him off.."

"HUH?!"

"Everyone has to know your relationship.."

"OJICHAN!!!" Momo yelled in the top of her lungs. "You are going to kill me... I had enough with reporters.. I dont want dispatch!"

He picked up his phone, "Hello? yes.. I want to public Hirai and Jin's relationship...." Looking at the two.

They both dropped their jaw and look at each other. "WHAT THE---OJICHANNN!!" Momo dropped to the ground whining.

Jin touch his head and facepalmed himself. Momo punch the wall while whining making her. She look at her grandpa while sitting on the floor. "OJICHAN! If you do that I'll seriously wont be able to get out from this house!"

"I didnt really called.." Her granpa said, grabbing his glasses and jacket the same time. "That was your dad..."

Jin and Momo looked at each other and creased their forehead. Jin helped her to get up then both look at her granpa.

Momo's grandpa giggled silently tilting his head, "Silly kids nowadays... Move Im going!.. Where's Sana? I havent seem her.." He opened the door and left.

They both cleared their throat and became awkward. "Soo?? AHHH!! What the hell?!" Jin touched his arm.

"Only if you didnt came here he wouldnt do all of that!" She yelled in front of him. Jin smirked as he looked at her, "Well if you told me your grandpa is here there I probably wouldnt.." He laughed. "Alright Im leaving.."

"I'll drop you..."

"YOU SURE?! Like 100%?!! This wouldnt be my fault if we got caught... Im not the responsible for this.. Dont hit me.."

Momo glared at him, "Nevermind then.."

"Okay okay..."

She grabbed her keys and jackets, "I dont go that way.." she told Jin. There was a door from the kitchen she opened and open the garage door.

Jin blinked twice, "Thats the same shit Mo.."

Momo closed the door and rolled her eyes to him holding the knob, "Did you just cussed on me??"

"Okay sorry.. Open the door.."

She opened the door and unlock her car. "Im pretty sure were going to get caught without you using any of the things mask, glasses--- you know?"

"Would you wait?" She unzipped her bag and took out a hat and glasses. Jin rolled his eyes, "OHH LOOK ITS HIRAI MOMO WITH HAT AND GLASSES" he sigh, "They can still notice you by that this aint korean drama Momo... they will notice you.."

Momo glared at him, "One more speak and I'll leave you outsited!" Starting her car's engine and wearing her hood and mask.

She press the pedal and jin suddenly grabbed her hand, "SHIT MOMO ARE YOU GONNA KILL US?!"

Momo laughed, "You are going to kill us if you dont freakin let go of my hand.. Im freakin driving.." She rolled her eyes. He slowly seperated his hands away from her. "You made me nervous.." he added.

***

Jungkook looked at their manager, "So what now?"

"Where's Jin?"

"Buying food.." He gulped looking at the door, hoping Jin would come with a food.

"The truth!"

"HE DID WENT!" Suga lift his right hand, "Honest.."

"Give me all of your phone.. Im changing it.."

Their hands slides to their pocket, "Okay..." Jungkook giving the phone to him.

Jin opened the door but close it again, "Fuck my life..." He look at Momo. She gave him a cringe look then slapped him, "NASTY MOTHERFUCKER!!"

"That's not what I meant.. I mean My manager's car is here!" He pointed to the car.

Momo followed his hand. "Ohh.."

"Bye.." Jin steal a kiss from her three time then opened the door. Dahyun blocked his way, "You're new here too?"

Momo gave her a bad look, "She better not....." She said silently then gave Jin a sign to go inside.

"You new here too? That's your husband?" Dahyun raising both of her eyebrows. "Aghh.. Many people are moving here today.. and its all guys.. You have to becareful there's bunch of guys in there.." Dahyun pointed.

"He's not my husband.." She shook her head.

Dahyun nod, "Then he's your boyfriend then? Or fiance.... Hah.. Okay.. Cute.."

Momo start her car, "I need to leave.."

"Ohh okay... Bye.. Im dahyun.. wait--- I thought you're moving here too?"

"Hahah.. No.. If I would---" She shook her head then opened her radio. "He'll be dying soon.."

Jin opened the door, he gulped as soon as the manager looked at him, "Where did you go?!"

"Somewhere.." Jin place himself to the couch and grabbed the chips.

"Your phone..."

"WHY?" Jin with his large eye, "what did we do again?!"

"You guys are having a new one.." Their manager said. He handed the phone to each of them, "Now this phone doesnt have a phone numbers yet... Except The company's number, my number and you guy's number... It automatically text me of what you did to that phone and who you added to that phone.."

They all nod, "Okay.."

Suga fixed his hair, "Are we like going somewhere or something?"

(Im so selfish that I never give namjoon a partner and just kick him off from the story..😂😂😂 He's Mine!! So nope he aint gettin a girl..)

Jungkook sigh for a moment after their manager left, "Lets go packed up.."

"UGHH! Why not next month? I mean I wanna go to the tour but this is ughh!" Jhope complained.