chapter 9

"Hey... Excuse you.. Why are you so rude?! Idols like you should be kicked out from your career! Do you hear me? Youre too much! what did I do to you to act like this to me hah?!" I lost my patience. I just cant stand his behavior! Like who idol act like this?! Only jungkook only jungkook!

"Tzu... chill..." Jhonny tapped my shoulder and I insist. "No! He has done too much to me! and I cant tolerate it no more!" I glared at him.

"Ohh.. so Idol like me should be kicked out? Why just because im an idol I have to be nice to people? I only need to show my talent----"

"You dont have a talent!"

He clenched his jaw and Im a bit scared cause he looks really mad.

"Are you on your month?" My jaw dropped and he laughed. Ho-how? Why? The hell did he just said?!!!!

"Excuse me?"

"Well...----"

"I AM NOT!" Then I ran off.

--------***--------

I slammed the door of my apartment and threw my bag all the way to the couch. Freakin pissed off, my day has been bad since I came here!

"Warrff!" I look at my puppy.

*Pout*

*bark*

*pout*

*bark*

"Okay okay.. dont wanna play.."

*bark*

I stood up and walked into my room. "Aishh.. seriously... yah.. I told you guys dont break some things!" I comb my hair using my figers.

I picked up all the stuff they just mess and threw it in the trash. Im so unlucky today ughh! I swear when the happiness is too much it turns into sadness!

~~~~***~~~~

Someone's POV,

I dialed the phone number, "mam... I think Someone's clinging to your guy.."

"What?! To jungkook?!"

"Yess.." I put on the mask, "And I followed them... She's with her friend... From What I heard she even lives in the same apartment building as them..."

"WHATS HER NAME!??"

"Tzuyu.. However, she said she hates him.. I think jungkook is the one who's pushing himself into her.." I said.

"Find out everything about that girl.. dont even dare to make a mistake!" then she hang up the phone.

Tzuyu's Pov.

"Haishh.. So hungry.." I walked into the kitchen. I stomp my toe and open the fridge.

I took out the Burger then heat it from the microwave. I was daydreaming while waiting for it.

Im thinking about, what would happen if I become an idol? Like I have the looks and body--- Talent I dont have a talent. Haishh!!

After I heard the microwave, I took a peek on the veranda.

"Oyy..." He wave his hand like he really knows me, I just stood up and look at him like he's nothing. I mean he really is nothing.

"Nerdy!!"

"Stop calling me nerdy! I have a name.."