chapter 23

No one's POV. (BTS are talking in korean But I'll put it in english..)

"Is he coming home?" Jungkook asked, its been hours since they left the studio. There was still no signs of suga in the house.

"Yah.. He's probably back in there... But we cant get out.." Namjoon said to Jin and Jin just shrugged like he doesnt care anymore.

"Let him... I dont know his problem anymore.. He's full of drama.." He said and went to the kitchen. "I told him if there's something wrong he should tell us... BUT HE KEEPS HIDING EVERYTHING!" He yelled and drop the spoon and pork. "So I'll just eat in here and calm down.."

"BUT you know hyung doesnt Like expressing himself! so What do you expect?!!" Taehyung yelled and throw the pillow.

Jungkook's eyes were circle and he slowly move to the corner. Jhope is watching videos on his phone and Jimin stays quiet. "Because of her hYung.." They looked at Jimin.

"Who?!" Jin asked loudly.

"Aish! hirai! He likes her ever since.. Uh.. We saw her? Back in you school year? But then you said you like her so he's mad that she's back... That's why he likes being in japan.."

Jin was speechless, namjoon was jaw dropped, "Does that even make sense? I mean according to his interview, his ideal type he likes sharing hobbies and quiet... Momo.. Is just-- So fvckin loud.. Look that too inaccurate.." He said as he try to keep his laugh inside of himself.

"What? He does?! How come he never told us that?"

"I dont know... Its just my opinion--" Jimin shrugged, then taehyung throwing him the pillow to his face.

"Stupid.."

"No! I mean... Cant you see how he look at Mo in there?! He was smiling a little bit.. But then Jin talked to her I his fist.. seriously scary!" Jimin put his hand into his waist and think about it again. "Ahh! jinjja I cant forget it.."

Jungkook stood up, "Ya'll fine now? Okay? Aishh.. ya'll scary..."

"Well meong.... Depends on how the hell you're going to ask it again.." Jhope said. "Wait what happend anyways..?"

Everyone looked at jhope, "You were blinded by your phone and deaf by your music.." Namjoon said and lay down on the couch watching TV.

Jhope went to the room, "Im going to do the laundry.."

Jungkook's Eye's went circle again and run to the room, "WAIT!! I-I-I'll Do the laundry.."

"You? You dont even know how to turn on the machine.." Jhope laughed and moved jungkook out of the way.

"I-I-I'll! Take the clothes! Hyung! Im getting your dirty clothes.." he said and took the basket jhope was holding.

"Whats wrong with you?" Jhope asked, his eyes were examining jungkook's face. "Yah... Are you okay? are you hiding something..? drugs?"

"no! I just wanted to do the laundry.." He shook his head.

"Ohh.. That time... I remember just now.. Yah!" jhope called everyone. "Remember when Mo.. Throw jungkook's pants?"

Everyone stopped from what they were doing and look at jungkook, "Right... What the hell was that?"

Jhope slowly sneak inside of the room while jungkook was froze. "I- That's I left it the pool in school.."