I sighed and nodded. "I guess you have me all figured out. I guess I should go since I annoy you."

I stood up making my way to the door. I was stopped by Kevin's arm blocking my path. "That what you want me to say." He whispered.

I snapped my eyes over to him. "What?"

His deep brown eyes cut into me as he spoke lowly. "You're really an alone boy with no parents. You distance yourself from others. You have a deep hatred for humans in general. You have a sweet side that you only show yourself which is why you wear those adorable outfits. You have a deep desire to have what you want. You also have a vary big secret, I just don't know what it is.....yet."

I swallowed hard trying to keep from glaring at him. "You're wrong." He just kept looking at me. I took a step back from him wanting his eyes off me. They seemed as if they could see through me. I've never been so annualized before. How could he know all this? "Your wrong." I told him again.

He let his hand down and took two steps closer to me closing our distance again. "I'm right. You know I'm right."

I crossed my arms. "You can't prove any of that."

He shrugged. "That's true. Who knows. You just may be a big sweet heart." His smirk at the end telling me he's teasing.

I could feel my cheeks getting hot before huffing. "I don't need to put up with this. I don't give a rat's ass what you think."

Kevin glared at me hard. "That's the second time you've cursed at me boy, watch it. You came over hear to see what I think, you said so yourself."

I let my arms fall as my eyes fell to the ground a little. "Fine sorry. But you don't know me."

I could hear his deep chuckle so I looked back up at him. "You show everything on your face. I can read you like a book."

I can't take this anymore. I want his blood on my hands. I want to tear his limbs off piece by piece. He has to know I hate him. I want his screams. 

"Who are you really Kevin?" I said through clenched teeth.

He smirked. "Who are you really Winter?"

I rolled my eyes before walking around him to his door. I opened it but pause and turned back to him. He still has that damn smirk. "You should invest in a alarm system. Any crazy criminal can just walk right up in here." I smiled at him as his smirk slowly faded. "Have a nice day Mr. Kevin."

I closed the door behind me huffing. That's ass. He has me so pissed. But at least I had the last laugh. He is playing with fire. I crossed the grass to my house trying to calm down. I need to kill tonight or I'm going to lose it. I'm glad it Saturday. I'll know where my pray is hanging out at.

Once inside I hurried to put on shoes and grabbed a jacket. After grabbing my gloves I left the house. I forced a smile on my face so I wouldn't be stopped and questioned. My mind was at ease knowing that I'll kill tonight and be satisfied until I need to kill again. Pushing myself to go faster I made it to the corner store a ways from me just in time. Lisa was walking out with Jeff and Becky laughing. I watched from a distance before following them. They looked like idiots pushing each other and making faces.

They went from the store, to the mall, to a gift shop, to a small park. I followed the whole time being patient. It was near 9pm when she finally said good night and they parted ways. After following her a few blocks I took my hoodie off and smiled walking closer to her. "Lisa?"

She turned to me confused before seeing who I was and then smiling brightly. "Winter! Omg hey. What are you doing out here?"

I shrugged laughing. "I was on my way home really. You?"

She smiled. "Same. I didn't know you lived around here."

I nodded looking around. "Yup it can get boring though."

She flipped her blond hair frowning. "That has to suck. Dose anyone who go to our school live around here with you?"

I shook my head. "Nope. At least I don't think so. Can I show you my new car?"

Her eyes went wide. "You have a new car? No way I didn't even know you could drive?"

I laughed a little nodding. "Yeah I can. I got it recently but haven't touched it yet. I'm not sure if it's the cool thing in you know?"

She nodded. "Yeah. The trends stay changing. Well lead the way and show me I'm excited!"

I grabbed her hand smiling and making her blush. I led her around a few corners until we ended at a dead in. It was deserted and trashy. "Where is it? Did you forget where you parked?" she asked looking around the dark space up and down.

I laughed scratching the back of my head. "Yeah I guess so. I must have missed a turn. Lets go back."

She nodded turning around. When her back was to me I grabbed her hair and put my hand over her mouth to stop any sounds. Compared to Mr. Sam and Kevin I'm weak but with a little thing like Lisa I have control.

I dragged her kicking body deeper into the dead end. Once there I threw her against a wall. Her face hit it hard and a scream got caught in her throat. I turned her back towards me seeing her nose crooked and bleeding as her eyes looked at me in pure fear. "Didn't your parents tell you not to just walk off with others at night?"

!!!-------------!!!

Her eyes widened as I slipped a knife out of my jacket. It was a simple kitchen knife but it'll do.

"P-p-please Winter. P-please don't." She voice shook and a shiver passed through me as she begged. 

My blood started to pump and my vision cleared up. It was like a high and I loved it. "Now now Lisa don't be scared. I'm going to make you pretty." I whispered to her as I covered her mouth slowly. I slid the knife in her stomach slowly loving as her scream was muffled by my hand. This wouldn't kill her but it'll stop her from moving so much.  

I pulled the knife out quick and watched her body fall to the dirty cement. I stepped over her bloody and tear stained body crouching over her. I angled the blade by her mouth. I gave her a few cuts that went up from her mouth to her ears. Next was placing cuts under her eyes. She screamed every time which was covered by my hand. "Oh I'm sorry Lisa I'm so rude. Is there any style you want?" I asked with a teasing voice.

She only shook as she held her bleeding stomach. I shrugged before covering her mouth again, making swirls on her cheeks. They looks so pretty. After I was done making her perfect I was surprised she didn't die or faint on me. I smiled. "You're so strong Lisa."

She opened her bloodshot eyes at me as she shook tearing up more. "L-l-l-et m-me-e-e go p-p-"

I covered her mouth getting more blood on my gloves. "Hush now darling you must be in pain. I'll make it all better alright."

She tried shaking her head but I held it still. Pushing it up a little I got a clear view of her throat. I put my knife at one end before pushing it inside. I took it out before doing the same to the other side slowly. She started choking on her own blood making me pleased. As that happened I started to cut her fingers off one by one.

----------------------------

I'm out of pizza rolls. I frowned and shrugged. I wouldn't mind leftovers for tonight. The food was good. Putting the empty box in the trash I made my way back to the fridge. Taking out the left over spaghetti I smiled at the sound my tummy made.  "I'm coming tummy don't rush me."

I wonder what criminal minds episode is on now? I missed a few already. I love when they do a marathon. I put the food in the microwave and waiting as I tapped my leg. I yawned as the bell went off. After getting my plate I went and sat in the living room to eat. Turning on the t.v I smiled at the sight of Spencer Reid. What a man.