Is It You

Serena's Pov
The next day came ,it was time to meet Ash once again, this time I was actually excited to see Ash again. I don't know why though but this time I have to tell him about the hat.

This time I will tell him.

I started getting ready and put the hat in my backpack , then I started going downstairs into the kitchen and started taking food out in the fridge.

I started making the same sandwiches from yesterday since Ash did say he wanted the same thing as before. I don't know why though their just normal sandwiches that have extra flavor.

But since Ash likes it then I'm not going to complain about it.

I was almost done with the sandwiches until I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen then seeing it was my mom that looked very tired and sleepy.

Hey Serena*yawns*

Hey mom, you look very tired are you going to make breakfast?

Yes of course what do you want to eat Serena?

Maybe some pancakes since I'm kinda getting ready to go out somewhere later today.

Where are you going and with who?

Um I don't know yet and it's just a friend from school that we're going to eat outside somewhere.

Is it a boy or a girl.

Um...

I didn't know what to say to her, if I say that it was Ash then she'll think I'm dating him and start asking questions about him.

Let me guess it's a boy.

I stopped what I was doing and thought that how did she guess so quickly then I expected.

Um yes it's boy how did you know so quickly?

I can tell from what are you making sandwiches for boy, are you dating him if so is he your boyfriend.

My face started heated up from all the questions that my mom is asking, why does she think I'm dating Ash or thinking that I have him as a boyfriend.

MOM!!!

Ok ok sorry Serena.

We're just friends mom thats it.

Are you sure about that, you look red? She smirked.

I tried to stop myself from getting more red but it wouldn't go away.

Yes I'm sure ok mom, I said calming down.

You need any help on the lunch for you and your friend.

Yea sure it's just sandwiches so it should be easy to make.

Serena why don't you make something for both of you guys like dessert and some lemonade just in case.

Mom isn't that kinda like making that like picnic for me and my friend, were just going out that's all.

I know but you guys might get hungry later, so it is best that you have extra food just in case.