Conversations

Dawns Pov
I bumped into a girl which is actually the new girl I forgot that a new student was coming here today.She introduced herself to me her name is Serena,I Introduced myself to her then I told her  that I hope can be be friends and to me personal she seems like an interesting person to hang out with,maybe I should show her my friends later.
Serena's Pov
As we introduced ourselves to each other I said do you know where the schools office is,I asked her then she said yea want me to show you where it is she asked, sure I replied then she told me to follow her so I followed her to the office so I can know where my classes are.
Third Pov
While Serena and Dawn were heading to the office so that Serena can get her classes while passing by some other students,Serena has been hearing from the others students about a kid that is a weirdo,she even heard some of there conversations about it.
Random boy 1 : Have seen that weirdo drawings
Random girl : Yea he believes that that his drawings are real but their not.
Random boy 1 : I know right like that yellow rat or mouse on his folder as a cover.
Random boy 2 : He should move on from making those weird drawings to something interesting like sports not those monsters things.
Random girl 2 : Agreed
Third Pov
While hearing conversations from the other students Serena began to wonder want is going on with this kid that is called a weirdo and his drawings that are monsters.
Serena's Pov
While following Dawn to the schools office we been passing by some of the students of the school I been hearing things about a kid and his drawings and saying that he should move on from his drawings and start something new,I wonder who is this person that their talking about and why is he called a weirdo,maybe I should ask Dawn about it maybe she knows what's going on.
Few minutes later...
Serena's Pov
We finally got to the office I asked for my classes,once I got them Dawn said do you have any classes with me she asked,she'd check my schedule and I have periods 1,2,3,7 with you she said that great I replied that's great it also means that we can get to know each other better.So shall we head to class I said to Dawn sure lets go she'd answered then we left the office to period 1.
Dawns Pov
This is going to be a interesting day with Serena I hope that weirdo is not here today.

What do you guys think of Chapter 3 was it good just let me know like I said before I will work on the next chapter as soon as possible and have a nice day.