A Dark Past(Part 2)

Don't play the song yet.
Ash's Pov
What happened to your mom,Serena said.

Once she said mom I saw memories of my mom and what happened to her then I looked at my hands and saw that they were red, my body started shaking in fear,but something snapped me out of it.

Are you ok Ash,Serena said.

Um yea why do you ask, I said trying to act normal.

You were shaking and looking at your hands like you saw something horrible,Serena said.

She was right I have to tell her about my mom.

Sorry it's just that I don't want to talk about my mom because it reminds me of her.

Did something bad happened to her like your dad,Serena said.

...(Ash)

Ash?,Serena calling his name.

I got up from the couch and just stand until I finally said something without turning around.

Serena before I talk about my mom can you promise me something.

What is it Ash?

That you never tell anyone about it and by anyone I mean everyone at school,do you understand, I said in a cold voice then turned and looked at her.

She nodded before she started talking.

Yes I understand I won't tell anyone about, Serena said.

I sat back down on the couch and started talking again.

Here's what happened.
2 years ago...

After my dad died two years ago,things were not the same as it was before I was now fifth teen years old by this time I was still normal and got over my dad death, as for my mom she didn't get over it.

Over those two years she cried herself to sleep almost every night because of that day, once she finally stopped crying I tried to talking to her, but she never talked to me at all like I was never there.

But I hoped that one day she finally talk to me again but she never did, instead of crying she became very depressed and stopped going to her work.

Everyday I came back to the house she was laying down on the couch looking up at the ceiling with a depressed face and sometimes food crumbs on the floor.

I stayed with her not bothering her but keeping a eye on her,I just sat on the floor and worked on the monsters that I made right beside her.

But one day I got back from school and I didn't see my mom on the couch, I started looking around the house for her and no luck,I then heard the front door opened and saw my mom just standing there just looking at me.

I was getting little annoyed by the fact that she was just looking at me so I started to speak.

Are you alright mom,I asked.

She didn't say anything but kept staring at me.

Is everything alright,I asked again.