Rumors And A Favor

Serena's Pov
End of school...
Class finally ended and I think dawn fell asleep cause I can hear her snoring beside me so I decided to shake her gently.

Dawn

Snore...

Dawn

Five more minutes mom dawn said sleepy.

Ok that's it.

I started shaking her really fast so she can wake up already.

Ahhhhhhh am, up am up stop shaking me.

I stopped shaking her so she can talk to me.

Oh class is over why didn't you tell normally she asked me.

Well you were snoring so I shook you gently but you still didn't wake up and you call me your mom which am not,so I started shaking you so you can wake up.

Am just tired can we just leave she then yawned.

Fine let's go.

We started walking to the front of the school but then realized that I need to see oak right now for questions about ash.

Hey dawn I have to go can you make to your house on your own I asked.

I will text may to meet me at the front why do you need to go all of a sudden she said still tired.

I just need to see if I got the classes right just in case I don't get lost if your not here ,I lied to her.

Oh well see you tomorrow serena dawn said still tired and left.

She bought the lie good now off to see what oak knows about ash.

I started walking to oaks class and once I reach for doorknob and the door is locked I started knocking on the door.

No answer...

I tried knocking again.

No answer...

Then I tried calling him

Professor oak is me serena

No answer...

I guess he forgot about it,I started to leave then I heard a lock clicked,I turned around I went back to the door and it was unlocked I then open the door and looked inside the lights were off.

Hello

No answer...

I walk slowly inside the class to find oak then out of no where, oak came from behind I then screamed.

Sorry ms serena I didn't mean to scare you like that.

Don't do that's creepy especially if your a old person.

I cover my mouth for what I just said to him.

Am sorry I didn't mean to to that,I apologized.

It's okay I get that a lot, but am trying to work on that for not scaring anyone.

Well that's good I guess, but why do you come from the back I asked.