Chasing Ash

Serena's Pov
After school was over I started walking to my house to pick up what I needed for later for the diner.I got home and went inside.

Mom am home,I yelled out.

But there was no answer,So I looked around the house until I found a note in the kitchen.

Dear Serena,
I forgot to tell you that I will be working late today,So if your going with your friends it's ok just don't come back late.

Love Grace.

Well I guess that's settles about telling her.

I went up to my room and put my backpack beside my bed and laid down.

Am so tired,I said to myself.

I then saw the red and white hat on my desk just sitting there doing nothing.

I signed,picked up and put on top of my head.

Well I guess I got what I needed.

I then got up from my bed and walked downstairs and left the house.

I started walking to meet the others at the diner but the downside is that it was far away.But the good thing is that I can walk peaceful with no interruptions.

Its so quiet,said to myself.

I then decided to close my eyes so I can enjoy the peace while it lasted until I got over to the diner.

It only lasted for a few seconds until I tripped on something.

I then fell to ground kinda hard.

Ow,I rubbed head from the fall,what was that,I looked back where I tripped,and it was a brach.

Really,I got up from the ground and myself back up again,and brush off the dirt that was on me.

Well that was fun while it lasted.

I looked straight ahead and saw the school,and didn't notice that I was halfway there.

That was quick,I started walking until saw figure that was moving and was leaving the school,I started walking slowly till I got a better view.

I then saw it and recognize the figure,it was ash and was walking alone with his hands in his pockets.

I took off the red and white hat off my head and hold it behind my back,then started walking near him but he turned around and spots me.

I stop where I was,I then raise my hand and waved at him,but he turned back forward and started walking again.

Really, I was kind of upset,so I started walking up to him still holding the hat behind my back,but then he started walking faster,was he trying to get away from me,I started walking faster to him then he started running away from me.

Why is he running away from me,now I was chasing him.
Ash's Pov
I was walking out of school to my home,I just wanted to be alone.

But I felt like I was being followed I turned around and saw someone I didn't expect.

It was Serena,I then remembered to stay away from her,but then she waved at me,I just turned back forward and started walking again.

But Serena was getting closer to me.

Remember stay away from her...

I started running away from her,maybe I can lose her at the town.
Serena's Pov
Wow he's a fast runner.

Ash was running really fast I was about to stop but then I put the red and white hat on and now I felt confident for some reason, I started running fast we were running to a town and pass some people that were in the way.

He went pass a group and went through them quickly.

How does he do that so fast.

Then I went pass the crowd but kept getting bumped by many people that were slowing me down,once I was out of the crowd I looked around for ash until I saw him running to a ally.

I then ran to the ally to catch him.

Why are you running,I said.

But when I got to the ally he wasn't there,but a dumpster and trash cans.

How did he do that.

I guess I will find him next time,I then left the ally to find the diner.
Ash's Pov
She left good thing she didn't look where I was.

I got out of the dumpster and peek out of the ally and saw Serena leaving.

I then left the ally and started walking home.

Am sorry Serena...