A Dark Past(Part 1)

Also Ash and Serena are both 17 years old sorry for leaving that out.

Ash's Pov
What happened to your mom and dad, Serena asked?

I think it's best that we go back to where it all started.

I then look at the fire in the fireplace then I started talking about the incident.
10 years ago...
I wasn't always like this sad and alone I was always happy and cheerful when I was little when my parents were still around.

Before I moved here I once lived in the Kanto region and lived in nice house in Pallet Town,there I was always outside playing around the front yard, my parents were always busy sometimes but when they had free time they play with me.

But one day my mom bought home her friend from work with her daughter, they both introduced them to me and quickly became best friends with the daughter after that we started playing with each other almost everyday.

Months past after that day,but one day my dad got a job in the Kalos region,and we had to move out of the house to go,the sad part was I had to say goodbye to my friend but I gave her a motto to never forget and my hat as reminder that maybe one day we will meet again.

We then left Pallet Town after that we went to the airport to go to the Kalos region.

I actually lived in lumiose city before I came here.

It was a good place and city but it didn't feel the same back in pallet.

Six Years past after I left kanto, I was thirteen years old and had to go to school I tried making friends but it wasn't working out for me so I just stopped.

But one day I was walking home from school around the streets of lumiose,It then started to smell like something was burning so I looked up and saw smoke, I wanted to know what was going on,so I started running towards the smoke.

I saw many people that were circled around the smoke I started moving and passing the crowd, once I made it to the front I saw two cars that we're crashed and it didn't look good.

I then saw cops that were keeping the people from the other side from where I was from trying to see who were the victims of the car crash.

I then saw ambulance coming over to the scene and were taking both the bodies out of the cars and checking if the bodies still have a pulse, one still did while the other one didn't, then other medics brought two ambulance beds and put both the bodies on them and started taking them in the ambulance.

But I saw one of the bodies face and recognized who it was.

Dad,I said.

Before I could see him the ambulance closed the doors and left to the hospital,  I knew where the hospital  was, I started running and running until I finally made it.

I went inside and looked around to see if anyone has seen my dad.

How can I help sir.

I heard the voice behind me and saw a nurse that just asked me.

Yea have you seen a man that came in injured from a car crash.

Yes do you know who this person is,the nurse asked.

Its my father.

About your father he's in a bad condition I can take you to him but I can't let you see him,the nurse said.

Ok I understand just take me to him please.

The nurse took me to my dad and told me to stay outside and wait.

I called my mom and told her what happened to dad, she got to the hospital as soon as possible and found me and told me if dad was alright, I told her that I didn't know and we had to wait.

We waited and waited for hours for a answer to if dad was ok.

One of the nurses that was helping my dad came to us with the news.

Hello are with the boy,the nurse asked my mom.

Yes I am with him my name is Delia Ketchum and this is my son Ash.

So how is my husband condition,Delia asked the nurse.

Am sorry ms Ketchum but am afraid that your husband is dead, we did the best we could am sorry.

My mom started to cry and hugged me tightly and I hugged her back to confer her.

A few days later we had a funeral and once they were done paying respects both of us stayed with the buried coffin of my dad and payed mine and her respects then leaving my dad in peace.
Present Time...
I stopped looking at the fire and looked at Serena and she looked sorry but their was another story to be told.

What happened to your mom,Serena asked?