Moving In

Serena Pov
I am very excited for going to a new high school called Kalos High.But me and my mom had to move to the Kalos region so I can go to Kalos High.But am going to miss the Kanto region that where I grew up and had good friends sense I was a younger when I was seven.
Flashback 10 years ago
I remember I had a good friend which was a boy but I forgot his name and what he looked like but we used play together and play hide and go seek, I usually hide and he seeks but some some how he always finds me like he knows where I am.When am trying to find him he is very hard to find and then I basically give up and sometimes he sneaks up right behind me and scares me and I Jump and scream like a little girl, but when he doesn't scare me he just playfully tap my back and once I turn around to look nothing is there and I felt another tap on my back I turn around fast and saw him laughing at me and sometimes I playfully punch him on his shoulder and I begin to laugh because we were having fun playing hide and go seek.After that we have lunch we usually eat sandwiches and while we we eating he said,Don't give until it's over I didn't know what he meant by that but he explained it to me and I understand what it means now when I try to find him whenever we play hide and seek after that he has to go home after and hopefully he will come back tomorrow and play hide and seek again.But unfortunately he had to move to a different region I had to say goodbye to him and he said remember what I said to you and don't give up he gave me his red and white hat and put it on my head and said you look cute and blush a little.After that he left to a new region and I was sad that he left and now I have no one to play with I went to my house into my room put his hat on my desk and I hope we will see each other again.
Flashback ends
SERENA!!!
My mom yelled at me for spacing out.
Can you help me with these boxes mom said ok I replied I help my mom with the furniture for the house and after that I got my stuff for my room.Eventually all of my furniture in my room is where it was.My furniture and my room were pink because I like pink sense I was little and after I left my friend.
Few hours later...
It was night time I kept on looking for the hat that my friend gave to me eventually I found it the red and white hat it was 17 years old and it looked faded but it still had the red and white to it.I was very tired of moving our furniture from earlier today so decided to change in to my pjs they were pink shirt and shorts like I said before I like pink.I put the red and white hat on my desk then I went to bed to the bed so I can sleep but I just wish one day that I will meet the boy one day and hope he remembers me after all these years,and I hope high school will be good,after that I fell asleep in my bed.

So what do you guys think for my first chapter was it good just let me know and still need help on a cover for this book if you don't know what am talking about then read my rant and sharing book that explains why am saying this. Thats it that is all I have to say I will make chapter 2 as soon as possible also have a great day.

 Thats it that is all I have to say I will make chapter 2 as soon as possible also have a great day