A little Note...

Hey Guys!

Thanks for you interest in reading Several Kinds of Hunger! I've gotten great advice on writing and creative stories as I'm trying to bring out my story to life. So a few things for the readers:

1. Copyright. (Much appreciated if respected!)

Copyright © 2016 by Femme_X

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher/writer/creator, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in comments and votes and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

2. Comments and Votes

It would be great to get intake on comments and votes. You don't have too give some lengthy "rotten tomatoes" review, [but if you want to, I don't mind ;)] just a comment here and there on favorite passages, quotes, sayings, anything. I  love to hear your thoughts and likes. No hater comments! If you have a critique, please make a suggestion. Be direct, not mean!

3. Gifs, Cover work, Art Work...

For any of you who are talented in the arts, if you like to create any art for SKoH, please submit. I would love see your imaginative minds! Comment or shoot me a message, we'll talk! I would be more than happy to give out a shout out for your artwork!

4. Music, Cast, Pictures

Like I said, comments are great for me to know your pensive minds! I know a lot of Wattpaders already have a cast that personify their characters in the stories. I welcome any ideas or suggestions on music, casting the characters and pictures. Let me know :) 

Muchas Gracias Lovelies!!! Enjoy the story!!

Always,

-Femme_X